Chapter 63 Run with the ball

President's office.

 Just like downstairs, when Qiao Shushi appeared, the eyes of the secretaries and assistants lit up in a blink of an eye.

 "Madam, you have such good taste."

 "Mr. Gu looks completely different today when he puts on the clothes you bought."

 "He looks much more handsome."

 "You and Mr. Gu have a really good relationship."

 ...

 seven Talkative.

 Qiao Shu suppressed the smile at the corner of his mouth, and said with a smile: "Do you all know?"

 He was more familiar with the secretaries and assistants in the president's office, and occasionally they would get together to chat. Everyone liked Qiao Shu very much. , because Qiao Shu has no sense of distance from them, is easy to talk to, and is as cute as the brother next door. With Qiao Shu here, they have much less cold faces when facing Gu Chenyan.

 "Yes, madam, you don't know, when Mr. Gu comes in the morning..." They told Qiao Shu exactly what happened in the morning, and smiled kindly: "Madam, you are really amazing."

 Qiao Shu blushed. He rubbed his face and smiled shyly.

 He pushed the door open and entered the office. Gu Chenyan was reviewing documents with his head down. He looked up when he heard the voice, and then smiled: "Come here."

 Qiao Shu said: "Yes."

 He happily walked to Gu Chenyan's side, and his eyes fell on Gu Chenyan. Ana Shen wore a suit with a toothy smile: "Mr. Gu looks really good in it."

 Gu Ana: "Mr. Buy is a good one."

 Qiao Shu became even happier, he put his arms around Gu Ana's neck, lowered his head and chirped Ten mouthfuls.

 "Reward."

 Gu Chenyan: "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu: "A reward for Mr. Gu being so handsome today." And of course cute.

 Gu Chenyan put down the pen in his hand, stretched out his long arms, hugged Qiao Shu's waist, moved his arms, and led Qiao Shu to sit on his lap.

 Qiao Shu smiled and said, "What does Mr. Gu want to do?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Give Madam a reward."

 "Ah?"

 Qiao Shu blinked and asked, "What reward does Mr. Gu want to give Madam Gu?"

 Gu Chenyan He pressed his big hand on the back of Qiao Shu's neck and asked Qiao Shu to lower his head. He raised his head and kissed Qiao Shu.

 "I wanted to do this last night."

 The low voice disappeared between the two people's lips and teeth, and then a thin, blushing voice sounded softly in the office.

 When he was let go, Qiao Shu's whole body was limp. He was limp in Gu Chenyan's arms, the corners of his eyes were red, and his moist lips were slightly open, breathing softly.

 Gu Chenyan patted his back to cheer him up.

 a long time.

 Gu Chenyan: "Are you feeling better?"

 Qiao Shu nodded slightly. He flattened his mouth and complained in a low voice: "I haven't had enough lung capacity recently."

 Hearing this, Gu Chenyan's chest vibrated and he let out a low laugh. Qiao Shu blushed.