Chapter 10 Study

Late at night.

 The big light in the master bedroom of the small western-style building came on.

 Fang Zhouyou was awakened by the ringing of his cell phone in his sleep. He answered the phone impatiently, and then his sleepiness was swept away. He got up excitedly and rushed to Gu's house carrying the medical kit.

 Gu Zhai.

 Fang Zhouyou quickly finished prescribing the medicine and pulled Gu Chenyan out of the master bedroom. He was particularly pleased: "Brother, you have finally grown up!"

 Gu Chenyan glared coldly.

 Fang Zhouyou: "Don't look at me like that, I'm too excited."

 "Brother, I've been worried that there's something wrong with you all day long."

 "Sad."

 Fang Zhouyou was Gu Chenyan's childhood friend, and the two of them We grew up together. In college, Fang Zhouyou chose medicine, which he had been interested in since childhood. After returning from further studies, he worked directly at the Fang family's Ankang Private Hospital. Now he is in charge of most of the affairs of Ankang Private Hospital.

 Gu Chenyan ignored these nonsense: "Is he seriously injured?"

 Fang Zhouyou: "..."

 His precious motherly heart was ignored.

 "It's okay, just apply some medicine and it'll be fine." He asked gossip: "This

 guy inside..., what's going on with you, brother?" Gu Chenyan is a difficult person to take care of, and Fang Zhouyou has never seen him in all the years he has known him. There are people around.

 Now I finally see it!

 Gu Chenyan: "We are already married."

 "Oh."

 "What!" Fang Zhouyou almost jumped up: "Jie, are you married?"

 Did he sleep too long? Fang Zhouyou couldn't help but take out his mobile phone to check the time.

 Gu Chenyan said: "We got married today."

 He looked back at the master bedroom and said, "It's very late. You can find a place to sleep by yourself." He turned around and left.

 The shocked Fang Zhouyou pulled him back again: "Wait, wait."

 Gu Chenyan looked at him.

 Fang Zhouyou asked: "Are you really married?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Yes."

 Fang Zhouyou murmured: "It always feels like a dream. The frigid King of Hell actually got married before me?"

 He pinched him as he said that. Own.

 "Hiss!"

 It really hurts!

 It's true!

 Gu Chenyan turned around.

 "Wait, wait." Fang Zhouyou pulled the person back again.

 Gu Chenyan: "It's very late."

 Fang Zhouyou: "..."

 He said sadly: "Brother, I'm not doing this for you. You've made people bleed. I have to tell you what to pay attention to."

 Gu Chenyan Yan Zhenyan : "You said it."

 Fang Zhouyou: "..."

 He suppressed the pain in his heart and blamed Gu Chenyan: "I used to ask you to watch movies with me when I was in school, but you didn't watch. Something happened now!" Gu Chenyan