Chapter 89 Snowman

The white snow drifted in the air all night and didn't stop until dawn.

 The courtyard is covered with greenery.

 All white.

 It's freezing cold outside.

 The room felt warm.

 When Qiao Shu woke up, the path in the courtyard had been cleared.

 After finishing his meal, he played with Zai Zai, who was now getting fatter and softer, for a while, and then his eyes frequently fell on the yard.

 "Ah."

 Qiao Shu came to his senses.

 When he turned around, he saw Zaizai curiously pulling on the collar of his clothes and playing there.

 "Ahhh." He was still saying baby talk.

 Qiao Shu was instantly cute again.

 Zaizai pulled Qiao Shu's collar and played with it, then moved closer curiously and opened his mouth to bite the collar.

 Qiao Shu saw it and quickly blocked it with his hands.

 Zaizai's soft mouth hit Qiao Shu's palm.

 "Hahaha."

 Qiao Shu laughed heartlessly at Zai Zai: "It's not that easy to eat daddy's clothes."

 "Stupid Zai Zai."

 He poked Zai Zai's face: "You can't eat clothes. , It's all bacteria."

 "It's dirty."

 "It will make you feel sick after eating it."

 While saying this, Qiao Shu put one hand on his stomach and made a very uncomfortable expression.

 Zaizai looked at it for a moment, his big eyes that looked like Qiao Shu blinked, and then he giggled silly.

 "Humph."

 "Cute again."

 Qiao Shu gritted his teeth and resisted the urge to bite Zaizai's little face.

 Too soft.

 Zaizai foul!

 The offending Zaizai laughed for a while, then went to play with Qiao Shu's clothes again.

 Qiao Shu covered it: "I told you not to eat daddy's clothes, they are dirty."

 "Ah."

 "You can't eat daddy's hands either."

 "!!!"

 Zaizai's mouth wrapped Qiao Shu's hand, moistening it. The feeling made Qiao Shu feel like he was facing a powerful enemy.

 "Glutty bastard!"

 "What's wrong?"

 Gu Chenyan came out of the kitchen carrying a plate and heard Qiao Shu's voice.

 Qiao Shu took his hand out of Zaizai's mouth and turned to look at Gu Chenyan accusingly: "Zaizai will eat my hand if you don't obey me."

 "Look at the evidence."

 He raised the palm with Zaizai's saliva on it stand up.

 When Gu Chenyan saw it, he smiled, put the plate on the small table aside, took a wet wipe and wiped Qiao Shu's hands carefully.

 "Okay."

 Qiao Shu nodded with satisfaction.

 Then he looked at the plate on the table, his eyes lit up instantly, and he took a hard sip of saliva.