Chapter 95 Drunk

Qiao Shu was completely forgetful about playing in Bingcheng, and he was so happy that he couldn't miss Shu. If it weren't for the fact that he still missed Zaizai, he would have wanted to play for a few more days before going back.

 In the past few days, Gu Chenyan took Qiao Shu up the mountain to ski, see ice sculptures, look for various delicacies in the ice city, experience Santa's sleigh, take him to the ice and snow amusement park, and even take him to Drill holes in the glacier for fishing.

 "Ah!"

 "I've taken the bait, I've taken the bait!" Qiao Shu was wrapped tightly, wearing a hat and a mask. Only a pair of beautiful eyes were exposed on his face. Now these eyes were crystal clear. Shiny.

 He reeled in the line nervously and forcefully.

 "Mr. Gu, Mr. Gu!"

 "Hurry, help me!"

 The fish he caught was extremely heavy, and Qiao Shu had difficulty reeling in the line, fighting with all his strength against the fish below that was already hooked.

 A pair of big hands stretched out from behind, half-hugging Qiao Shu. The warm big hands covered Qiao Shu's gloved hands, helping Qiao Shu to take up the thread.

 With the help of reinforcements, Qiao Shu suddenly felt much more relaxed.

 "Hard."

 "Ha!"

 "Pull it up, pull it up!"

 Qiao Shu looked at the big fish that was pulled up, very fat and energetic, and was swaying its tail vigorously. He almost jumped up with excitement: "It's so big!"

 " Hahaha!"

 He put the fishing rod into Gu Chenyan's hand and reached out to take the fish off the hook.

 Gu Chenyan stopped him: "It's cold, I'll do it."

 Qiao Shu refused: "No, I want to do it myself. This is a big fat fish I caught!"

 He rubbed his hands and grabbed the fishing line excitedly.

 The fish was so energetic that it swung its tail and almost hit Qiao Shu in the face. Qiao Shu narrowly avoided it, but was splashed with water all over his face.

 "Bah, bah."

 "Let's see how I deal with you!"

 Gu Chenyan couldn't help but smile as he watched Qiao Shu compete with a fat fish.

 "Ah!"

 Qiao Shu: "Mr. Gu, come and help me, it's so good at moving!"

 Gu Chenyan: "Here it comes."

 With Gu Chenyan joining in, Qiao Shu quickly subdued this big fat fish , free the fish from the hook and throw it into a large bucket aside.

 His gloves, mask, and scarf were all wet, and even his down jacket had a lot of water stains on it.

 Qiao Shu looked at the big fish in the bucket excitedly and waved his hands: "It's so cold!"

 Gu Chenyan stepped forward, took off Qiao Shu's soaked gloves, covered Qiao Shu's hands to warm him: "Let's You're naughty."

 Qiao Shu chuckled: "It's hard to catch such a big fish, I must touch it."

 He

 moved his cold and red fingers in a flattering manner. behave in a spoiled manner.

 Gu Chenyan was helpless, lowered his head, held Qiao Shu's hand, breathed on him, and rubbed it again and again.

 While Qiao Shu was enjoying Gu Chenyan helping him keep warm, he looked at the active big fish in the bucket: "How will we eat such a big fish when we go back?"