Chapter 31 Generous Investor

The weather in the village is freezing cold.

 Especially on rainy days, the sky is dark, the wind is heavy and the rain is heavy, and a gust of wind can blow like a bone in a person's body.

 cold.

 Biting cold.

 It was no less cold than those days in the mountains.

 Qiao Shu was wrapped in a big cotton-padded jacket, hiding under the eaves, looking at the heavy rain outside, and the breath coming out of her mouth turned into a burst of white mist.

 He stamped his feet and rubbed his hands.

 "It's raining well today. It's a rare rain. Everyone, hurry up and get your equipment ready. We'll try to shoot this scene perfectly before the rain stops."

 The director, wearing a large raincoat, excitedly directed in the rain, "Let's put this in place." This way, that way, the plastic garbage bags on the ground over there are quickly collected..."

 "Martial arts team..."

 Qiao Shu stretched out his hand to touch the rain outside the eaves, which was cold and cold. He looked at Tang Ting with a wry smile, and then Said: "Do you need 999 Cold Cold Spirit?"

 Tang Ting: "..."

 Tang Ting: "Yes."

 Cheng Yunchuan: "Give me one too."

 The three of them squatted under the eaves and drank the Cold Cold Spirit. I stretched my muscles against the earthen wall for a while to get my body moving, but the director and staff over there finally finished the venue and were satisfied.

 The elderly and children in the village who wanted to make money as extras also changed into rough linen clothes on this rainy day.

 However, they don't do rain scenes, and the crew doesn't dare to let them get wet. All they have to do is cooperate with being chopped down to the ground with a knife, or just lie on the bed and pretend to be asleep and wait to be killed.

 "Tang Ting, you three, get ready. The makeup artist will check to see if there are any problems with the makeup..."

 the director shouted with a loudspeaker, "The prop team will check the props again..."

 "Qiao Qiao, I will give you this lip color again. " Take a moment." The makeup artist approached with a powder puff and lipstick.

 Qiao Shu cooperated by squatting down and raising his head.

 After finishing her makeup, Qiao Shu took a deep breath and took off the large cotton-padded jacket she was wearing.

 Inside is a thin black night jacket with hidden gorgeous embroidery patterns.

 Qiao Shu shivered for a while.

 "Put it on." The stylist held a black and white mask with a mountain ghost painted on it and put it on Qiao Shu's face. Suddenly, Qiao Shu's delicate face was covered from the lips up, leaving only a pair of light-colored lips and delicate The chin is exposed in the air.

 "Where's the cloak?"

 "Coming, coming."

 The black cloak was put on, and the wide hat covered Qiao Shu's head. With the black and white mountain ghost mask, Qiao Shu's aura suddenly became eerie and terrifying.

 He plays the perverse and ruthless new leader of the Demon Cult who hides his identity to deceive the heroine into trusting her.

 Director: "Get ready, the prop team will check the tools one last time..."