Chapter 107 Extra 4 Live Broadcast Wedding

June 1st, the weather is fine.

Tang Luzhi was wearing a pink waist-cinching dress, with a large ribbon bow tied around her slender waist. She looked in the mirror, then took out lipstick and touched up her lips. Put on makeup, and finally walked out of the room with head held high excitedly.

Today is the wedding of the richest man.

It was the wedding day of #古bridgecp# that she had been struggling with for more than two years.

she!

Tang Luzhi!

In countless hostesses, she tried her best to "kill" everyone. With her excellent "force value" and outstanding appearance and temperament, after a month of "fighting and killing", she finally became the winner. Stand out among all the hosts!

She became!

#古bridgecp# Live broadcast hosting on the wedding day!

"Ah!"

Tang Luzhi screamed in her heart. Today, she will use up her literary qualities and all the words and sentences to praise #古bridgecp#Amway all the netizens watching the live broadcast!

#古bridgecp# Saigao!

#古bridgecp#yyds!

It's half past six in the morning.

Tang Luzhi had already arrived at the wedding venue Fairy Tale Island yesterday and won the right to live broadcast the scenery of the Fairy Tale Island this morning. At ten o'clock, she would rush back and prepare to live broadcast the wedding process with her partner.

Tang Luzhi was so excited that she was currently stepping on the CP love fairy tale island where she had been beaten to death.

She took her mobile phone and walked out with her assistant, and got on the Cinderella pumpkin carriage on the island.

The live broadcast has started.

It was still early, so there were not many at first, but within ten minutes the number suddenly jumped to one million.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is the fairy tale island specially built by me, Dad Gu and me Qiao Qiao? 】

【So dreamy! ]

[ Woo woo woo! I cried like a bear because I didn't qualify for the wedding in the lottery. 】

【Isn't it too dreamy? One is Cinderella’s pumpkin carriage. 】

【Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Mr. Yuan really spent a huge sum of money to buy the copyright of all fairy tales. It is true! It's true! #古bridgecp# It’s so sweet!

Tang Luzhi smiled and said: "I will take you for a walk around the fairy tale castle first." The

handsome white horse raised its strong hooves and walked slowly, pulling the pumpkin cart forward gradually. The dreamy scenery on both sides ” Backing up slowly.

The fairy tale castle is very big. Because of the wedding, balloons appear at regular intervals. Balloons of various colors are tied into beautiful cartoon characters and stand elegantly next to the island of the castle. Occasionally, butterflies fly by. Draw a beautiful arc.

"Ah! Those are the seven dwarfs!" Tang Luzhi looked at the seven dwarfs walking in front of them with excited expressions, and hurriedly shouted into the live broadcast room: "Did you see it?"