Chapter 73 Our cubs are growing up

The voice on the other side was very worried.

 The Gu family has always had its own public relations team. After what happened in the afternoon, the assistant who followed Gu Chenyan noticed that there were many people filming videos around him, so he notified the public relations team immediately. The public relations team did handle it very well at first. But just now, the videos of those fights suddenly became trending searches by countless trolls.

 These trolls also stir up people's hatred of the rich, and now there are a lot of voices on the Internet scolding Gu Chenyan.

 Gu Chenyan didn't even move his eyebrows: "Who did it?"

 The other side said: "We are already investigating, Mr. Gu, don't worry, we will definitely handle this matter."

 Gu Chenyan: "Tonight."

 Opposite person: "Yes, yes."

 The phone hung up.

 The next second Chen Wenyuan's call also came in, and Gu Chenyan answered it. Qiao Shu finally recovered from the last call and realized that something had happened. He sat up from the bed and looked at Gu Chenyan with worried eyes. He gave Qiao Shu a comforting look, then sat on the edge of the bed and held Qiao Shu's hand.

 The call wasn't long.

 When hanging up, Qiao Shu asked worriedly: "What happened?"

 Gu Chenyan rubbed his head: "It's not a big deal." He didn't hide anything: "The video of the beating this afternoon was on the hot search, you don't have to worry.

 "The public relations department will take care of  it !"

 He quickly took the phone and was about to open it, but Gu Chenyan stopped him: "Don't look at it, it will affect your mood."

 Qiao Shu shouted: "I just heard your call, was someone deliberately targeting you?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah."  Qiao Shu huffed, "That's too bad!"  

Qiao Shu, who knew the Internet's irritating nature, flattened his mouth angrily: "There will definitely be a lot of people scolding you!"  

"No!"

 "I have to watch!  I'm going to scold you back!"  

Gu Chenyan: "Don't be angry."  "It's not worth it."  

Qiao Shu said angrily, "How could you not be angry?"  

He lowered his head and opened Weibo. He looked like he was going to fight, and he was very aggressive.  

Gu Chenyan did not stop him.  If he stopped him again, Qiao Shu would probably not be able to sleep at night, so he simply let Qiao Shu watch. With him there, Qiao Shu wouldn't be too angry.

 Gu Chenyan lifted the quilt and got into bed, then reached out to hold Qiao Shu in his arms and sat there, patting Qiao Shu's back comfortingly with his big hands.  Qiao Shu opened Weibo, and sure enough, the first hot search was #富人打人#.

He clicked on the hot search.  The first one on the square was a Weibo posted by a marketing account targeting Gu Chenyan.  Marketing Number V: Gu Chenyan, the richest man in Haicheng, beat up someone in the street.

The victim is still receiving treatment in the hospital, and the richest man is still at large. This world is still the world of the rich after all. [Video]  Qiao Shu angrily clicked on the video, and became even angrier when he saw the video!  

This video has no beginning or end, only a clip of Gu Chenyan beating that wretched man. To the uninformed person, it seems that Gu Chenyan is beating the other person unilaterally and inexplicably.  Qiao Shu clicked into the comment area.  really.  All the comments are abusive.