Chapter 92 Protest

Gu family.

 Chen Wenyuan handed the compiled documents to Gu Chenyan. Gu Chenyan took a look and said, "Vice President An will be back tomorrow?"

 Chen Wenyuan: "Yes."

 Gu Chenyan: "Inform Vice President An that the matter of Bingcheng Branch is by He will take over."

 "Put together a piece of information and send it to him."

 "

 Wait a minute."

 Gu Chenyan suddenly stopped Chen Wenyuan who was walking out and asked with a serious expression. Is there still time for snow?"

 Chen Wenyuan was slightly stunned, "Yes sir."

 Gu Chenyan changed his mind and said, "There is no need to inform Vice President An. I will handle the matter in Bingcheng myself. You can make arrangements to go to Bingcheng tomorrow. Matters."

 "There is a hotel with a hot spring.

 It is also close to the ski resort and there are many snacks and entertainment options nearby."

 Chen Wenyuan said: "

 Yes."

 Chen Wenyuan told his subordinates to book the flight. Little assistant.

 The little assistant was puzzled: "Boss, this matter in Bingcheng is not a small matter, but it is not a big deal. Why does Mr. Gu have to go to Bingcheng himself?"

 Isn't this killing a chicken with a knife?

 Chen Wenyuan was very calm: "Sir, let me book a hotel with hot springs."

 Assistant: "?"

 Chen Wenyuan: "There is also a snack street nearby, close to the ski resort, and there are many entertainment options..."

 Assistant: "!!!"

 His eyes lit up: "I see, Mr. Gu wants to take his wife to play, right?"

 "Ah!"

 "Mr. Gu is so romantic!"

 In order to take his wife to play, he specially changed the itinerary and changed the killing knife to A killer knife!

 It is too sweet!

 Small western-style building.

 When Qiao Shu came back from the acting class at Xingchen Company, he happily went to play with Zai Zai.

 After his body fully recovered, Qiao Shu asked Xuan Mingyong to choose a suitable script for him and planned to return to the entertainment industry. However, Qiao Shu did not intend to focus solely on the entertainment industry. Family was the most important thing in his heart.

 Zaizai was only a few months old, so Qiao Shu couldn't bear to go away from home for several months when he went to film. Zaizai would definitely not recognize him as his father when he came home.

 And...

 Qiao Shu also couldn't bear not being able to see Gu Chenyan or hold Gu Chenyan every day.

 Therefore, the role chosen this time was only a supporting role with few roles, and the filming location was in Haicheng.

 Qiao Shu thought that he could advance his retirement plan of opening a bookstore. When the weather gets warmer, he would go to an agent to see if he could buy a suitable store.

 When Zai Zai grows older, he can take Zai Zai out to the bookstore to read books, travel and eat delicious food every once in a while.

 Of course Gu Chenyan also wants to come along.