Chapter 12 Embrace

Qiao Shu panicked.

 Acting coquettishly to Gu Chenyan?

 Are you still required to call me brother in a cooing voice? Call yourself someone else's family?

 Qiao Shu was excited.

 No, this won't work.

 "Brother?" Zhou Yanqing suppressed a smile: "Brother, I'm waiting."

 Others also started to cheer.

 Qiao Shu's hand holding the phone was stiff. Did he really want to call Gu Chenyan?

 Qiao Shu: QAQ

 seems to have to be played.

 Both the male and female protagonists have gone on a big adventure, and the second male lead has also dressed up in a spoof female costume, and now he just makes a phone call.

 calm.

 Qiao Shu took a deep breath.

 Just a phone call.

 He can do it!

 Just...Gu Chenyan shouldn't mind, right? If you mind...it seems there is nothing I can do but apologize afterwards.

 Qiao Shu quickly finished the ideological work for himself, and then opened the address book on his phone.

 His fingers trembled slightly as he scrolled down the address book.

 Qiao Shu: ...

 hold still!

 The address book stopped when the surname G was reached. Qiao Shu tried to calm down and turned the phone over to face everyone: "Only, there is only one surname Gu."

 When Zhou Yanqing saw it, he almost applauded without being excited.

 He was just taking a gamble. After all, young lovers now like to note sticky and unique nicknames. Unexpectedly, he actually won the bet!

 Mr. Gu.

 Tsk, the note was so serious, Zhou Yanqing touched his chin, looking forward to the reaction of the Living King of Hell when he was coquettishly acted upon by Qiao Shu.

 Xu Shi smiled and said, "It seems Yan Qing doesn't need to specify any more conditions." He took a step forward and approached Qiao Shu, then reached out to cover the headset and whispered to Qiao Shu, "Is this phone okay? Can I make a call?"

 Entertainment Interpersonal relationships are complex, and so are mobile phone address books.

 Qiao Shu shook his head and whispered: "It doesn't matter."

 Xu Shi breathed a sigh of relief, then stepped away. He joked: "Maybe after we Qiao Qiao is done acting like a spoiled child, we can get a meal of handmade love dumplings."

 Qiao Shu: " ..."

 That shouldn't be the case.

 Qiao Shu tried to imagine Gu Chenyan, wearing a handmade suit and a serious face, making dumplings in the kitchen...

 He kind of wanted to...

 stop!

 This is a daydream!

 Qiao Shu shook away the messy images in his head and bravely clicked the call button.

 "Beep"

 was a normal sound, but Qiao Shu's palms were sweating nervously at this moment.