Chapter 61 Husband, I'm hungry, I want to eat

Xuan Mingyong: "!!!"

 "You, what did you just say?" He smiled awkwardly: "Haha, I'm sorry, I didn't seem to hear clearly just now."

 Qiao Shu blinked slowly on the side.

 He raised his head and looked at Gu Chenyan.

 Gu Chenyan raised his hand and rubbed Qiao Shu's head, looked at Xuan Mingyong and said again: "You contact the program team and ask the program team to set up an additional guest position. I will also participate. Money is not an issue. In addition, if conditions permit, they will also You can mention it."

 Xuan Mingyong: "..."

 He swallowed.

 Mr. Gu is participating in a variety show?

 The program team will explode! This is the richest man in Haicheng, only one step away from the richest man in the country. Last year, the Gu family developed vigorously. If the asset statistics are conducted this year, I am afraid that last year's richest man will also have to give up his position.

 Such a big shot, a man who would shock the entire country's economy if he stomped his feet, actually wanted to participate in a new variety show!

 Xuan Mingyong was shocked and his soul left his body.

 Qiao Shu on the side was just stunned for a moment, and then became excited. He looked up at Gu Chenyan and asked happily: "Do you want to participate in the variety show with me?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah."

 "You are alone with me . Don't worry."

 Qiao Shu was very sweet, but she still deliberately retorted: "I'm not alone. I have an agent and an assistant with me, and there are also staff from the program team."

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah.

 " But I'm still worried."

 "Can I participate in this variety show with you?" he asked seriously.

 Qiao Shu was so sweet, the smile on her face was so big that she couldn't control it no matter what. He stretched out his hand to press it but didn't press it down, "No!"

 "Why not."

 He hugged Gu Chenyan's waist happily. He hesitated and said, "That's great!"

 With Gu Chenyan participating in a variety show together, he was as happy as he wanted.

 ah!

 Flying.

 "That's right." Qiao Shu blinked: "What about your work?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Work is not a big problem."

 "As long as there is an Internet, many problems can be completed on the Internet."

 Qiao Shu seemed to understand . Fei nodded understandingly: "Oh."

 He confirmed and asked: "Are you really going?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah."

 Qiao Shu: "Hehehe."

 He buried his head in Gu Chenyan's arms, unable to restrain himself. kept giggling.

 Xuan Mingyong on the opposite side: "..."

 He finally came back with his soul out of his body. After his soul returned to its original place, he returned to the capable and reliable gold medal agent he used to be. He subconsciously analyzed Gu Chenyan.

 His appearance is not inferior to that of any star in the entertainment industry, and even because of his status, his temperament is particularly outstanding.