Chapter 39 Mr. Gu, you have a courier.

Although it was a peek, Qiao Shu couldn't feel it as the focus of attention.

 Thinking of the words in the group, Qiao Shu held Gu Chenyan's hand a little tighter and tried to tighten the corners of his lips.

 The two walked into the elevator intimately, and finally the elevator door closed, blocking out all peeping eyes from outside.

 Qiao Shu couldn't help laughing.

 Gu Chenyan: "What's wrong?"

 Qiao Shu smiled and looked up at the man beside him, with smiles on his eyes and brows.

 Qiao Shu: "I looked at your company group this afternoon."

 Gu Chenyan looked at him.

 Qiao Shu: "It is said that Mr. Gu, whose eyes can kill, turns out to be like this."

 Gu Chenyan: "..."

 Qiao Shu stood on tiptoes, and under Gu Chenyan's gaze, he grabbed Gu Chenyan's shoulders and warmed her. Soft lips fell on Gu Chenyan's eyes.

 Instantly separate.

 Qiao Shu: "Mr. Gu has beautiful eyes."

 "Your wife likes her very much."

 Qiao Shu smiled proudly and sweetly with a little narrow-mindedness: "Mr. Gu, a double standard."

 Gu Chenyan's eyes flashed when facing others They are all indifferent and distant, but he

 is different.

 Qiao Shu looked at the tenderness hidden in Gu Chenyan's eyes at this moment, and her heart felt sweet.

 It's floating!

 And a little proud.

 He is different, it is different to Gu Chenyan, different!

 The elevator stops at the sixth floor.

 The entire sixth floor is vacant and serves as the company's canteen. There are also high-end Chinese and Western restaurants with dishes from all over the world. The decoration is no worse than that of stores in shopping malls.

 Qiao Shu looked curiously, and then caught the eyes of many employees who stayed in the company to eat because they worked overtime.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Gu Chenyan: "What do you want to eat?"

 Qiao Shu glanced at it, a little confused, and finally looked at Gu Chenyan for help: "What do you usually eat?"

 "I will eat whatever you want. What to eat?"

 Gu Chenyan rubbed Qiao Shu's head and walked towards a small restaurant.

 Gu Chenyan: "The dishes here are all home-cooked dishes. I ate here most of the time when I was at the company."

 Qiao Shu smiled and said, "Then I have to try it too."

 The two of them walked in.

 The busy staff inside and a few employees who were having dinner suddenly stopped in shock.

 "Gu, Mr. Gu..." The staff member responsible for registering and ordering food hurriedly stepped forward in surprise, stuttering a bit as he spoke: "Sit over here..."

 As he spoke, the other person's eyes couldn't help but look at Qiao Shu.

 Qiao Shu smiled at him.

 The other party was stunned and stunned.

 Gu Chenyan took a look and said, "What to eat?" He handed the menu to Qiao Shu.