Chapter 99 Castle Terror

April 30th, it’s time to open.

 Qiao Shu's "Zi Yue" bookstore opened in a low-key manner. The name of this bookstore was thought up by Qiao Shu when the idea of ​​​​retirement care was taking shape. Who has never memorized the Analects of Confucius when he was studying? The first word he said was Zi Yue. Many bookstore names use Zi Yue. Strong style.

 Qiao Shu still thinks so until now.

 Qiao Shu put on makeup, a mask and frames early in the morning to attend the opening ribbon-cutting ceremony of the bookstore.

 Gu Chenyan also wanted to come, but Qiao Shu refused.

 Just kidding, it wouldn't be obvious if he was just pretending to be alone. As soon as Gu Chenyan came here, he couldn't hide the fact that he opened this bookstore. Qiao Shu just wanted to be a low-key bookstore owner and own a bookstore where he could read quietly.

 And if it is exposed, with his current reputation, this bookstore will become a gathering place for fans to check in.

 "I'll bring you coffee later, okay?" Qiao Shu coaxed the man on the other side of the phone: "I'll make it myself."

 Gu Chenyan: "When I come to the bookstore today, why don't you make me coffee?"

 Qiao Shu: "... ..."

 Qiao Shu couldn't help laughing: "Mr. Gu, you are a bit childish today."

 Childish and willful.

 He complained silently in his heart, and felt that Gu Chenyan was extremely cute.

 I kind of want to see it.

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah."

 "I want to be childish." He whispered.

 Chen Wenyuan, who was waiting in the office for Gu Chenyan to finish his phone call and continue reporting on work: "..."

 Is this Mr. !

 Horror!

 Falling in love is so scary!

 Qiao Shu was stunned for a moment, and the smile on his face became even bigger. He joked: "Then how does Gu Baobao want to compensate Mr. Qiao?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Change the name."

 Qiao Shu teased him: "The name Gu Baobao is Isn’t it cute enough?”

 Gu Chenyan: “Not as cute as Baby Qiao.

 ”

 Qiao Shu: “…”

 Still addicting!

 "Humph," Qiao Shu counterattacked narcissistically: "Baby Qiao must be the cutest in the world!"

 Gu Chenyan laughed.

 Qiao Shu also laughed.

 A few seconds later, Gu Chenyan said: "Since Baby Qiao won't let me come, Baby Qiao will broadcast live to me later."

 So when Qiao Shu cut the ribbon, Gu Chenyan's life assistant was at the scene holding Qiao Shu's mobile phone. Point the camera at the live video of Qiao Shu and Gu Chenyan.

 There was a photographer on the side carrying a machine to capture the opening ceremony of the bookstore.

 Qiao Shu was unusually nervous.

 It was not because of the photographer, but because of Gu Chenyan opposite the video, which made him subconsciously want to appear more handsome, cool and stable.