Chapter 17 Somewhat

A long kiss.

 The air gradually burned.

 Qiao Shu's head was in chaos, and the chaos was mixed with pleasure.

 Time passes.

 Gu Chenyan restrainedly let go of Qiao Shu's lips, lowered her head, and touched Qiao Shu's forehead.

 Gu Chenyan: "Qiao Shu."

 "Not enough time."

 A low and hoarse voice came into Qiao Shu's ears. Qiao Shu, whose cheeks were flushed, trembled slightly, and the hand on the man's lower back tightened slightly, flat. There was a wrinkle in the suit.

 "Yeah."

 The sound was like a mosquito buzzing.

 "Sorry."

 Gu Chenyan raised his hand and rubbed his thumb pad on Qiao Shu's wet lips, erasing the traces on it.

 Hug for a while.

 Qiao Shu asked: "What time is it?"

 Gu Chenyan raised his wrist and looked at the watch: "Twelve twenty." He let go of Qiao Shu: "Pack up, I will take you to the set."

 Qiao Shu did not let go: "Hold for another five minutes."

 Gu Chenyan said: "Okay."

 Five minutes later.

 Qiao Shu reluctantly let go of Gu Chenyan and went to the bathroom to wash his face.

 The young man in the mirror had flushed cheeks, misty eyes, and the ends of his eyes seemed to have been rouged. What was most eye-catching about him were his plump and red lips.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 You will know what happened at a glance!

 The cold water hit his face, erasing the marks on his face and extinguishing the remaining fire in his heart.

 Qiao Shu wiped his face, looked at himself in the mirror, made sure he looked normal, and walked out.

 There are smooth tiles under your feet, and water drops from just washing your face are scattered around.

 Qiao Shu stepped on it and suddenly felt a slip on the sole of his foot. He fell back unsteadily.

 "Hmm."

 With a muffled groan, Qiao Shu wrinkled his face and leaned against the sink.

 At the critical moment, he grabbed the edge of the sink, but also hit his lower back. This was not a big deal before, but during this time, Qiao Shu often hanged Wia, especially the lower back, which was bruised. .

 The wound was injured for the second time, and Qiao Shu was in pain.

 "What's wrong?"

 Gu Chenyan heard the sound and came over, frowning when he saw Qiao Shu's appearance.

 Qiao Shu quickly calmed down the expression on his face and shook his head gently: "It's okay."

 He quietly rubbed his lower back and stood up straight.

 Gu Chenyan noticed his action and frowned a little more. He walked over, half-hug Qiao Shu with a bit of force, and lifted up Qiao Shu's clothes at the waist.

 Qiao Shu's skin is very white, like mutton-fat white jade, and because of this, the green and black patch on his lower waist is particularly conspicuous.