Chapter 98 No respect for the child

After the auction, rumors about the relationship between Qiao Shu and Gu Chenyan set off another wave of discussion in Haicheng.

 Rumor: Qiao Shu is arrogant, extravagant and charming, and Gu Chenyan, who is known as the living king of hell, is so hot-headed that he even buys jade on a large scale, just because the sound of the jade breaking can make Qiao Shu smile.

 In ancient times, King You of Zhou used beacon fire to play with the princes.

 Now the richest man, Gu Chenyan, spends a lot of money to buy jade and earn money from it. Qiao Shu smiled.

 fatuous!

 On the Internet, this rumor gradually spread, causing countless CP fans to scream.

 [#古bridge# Fairy love, there is no favorite, only more favor, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ]

 [Mr. Gu is so high! 】

 【As long as you want it, as long as I have it, I'll give it to you, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah ,

 ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, I also want a love where I can listen to Yu Rui's voice.]

 [Are you dating? You can listen to the sound of jade breaking at will. ]

 [ fatuous? No, that's love! ]

 ...

 Looking at the excited discussion among fans in #古bridge#cp超话, Qiao Shu: "..."

 No!

 He didn't!

 Neither did Gu Chenyan!

 The stupid one is obviously Zaizai!

 Zaizai: "Ah!"

 That's what happened.

 Gu Chenyan took all the jade at the auction that day. All of these jade were polished and carved jewelry, including bracelets, ornaments, jade pendants, jade pendants, etc.

 The jades taken out at the auction are naturally of good quality, and each one is extremely beautiful.

 Qiao Shu liked it immediately at first glance.

 Qiao Shu, a common citizen, was naturally reluctant to throw something he liked and valuable, but Gu Chenyan was really stupid and wanted to throw it to Qiao Shu, but Qiao Shu stopped him.

 This is all money!

 Only a small citizen can never lose his fortune!

 Very serious!

 The jade was not damaged at all under Qiao Shu's protection, but Qiao Shu took all precautions and never expected that he would hear the sound of the jade breaking in the end.

 It sounds pretty good.

 Qiao Shu: "Ahem."

 It was already ten o'clock when I got home. Zaizai, who usually goes to bed early, was unusually awake that night and still crying.

 Before Qiao Shu entered the door, he heard Zaizai's cry.

 Zaizai misses his fathers.

 Qiao Shu felt so distressed that she immediately took Zai Zai from Aunt Sun after changing her shoes. As soon as Zai Zai fell into her father's arms, her cries immediately became quieter.

 "Be good, Zaizai. Daddy won't cry here." Qiao Shu coaxed softly.

 Zaizai: "Ahhh"

 Qiao Shu: "Be good."