Chapter 77 Swing

After eating the cake, Aunt Lan and Uncle Zhou each packed a birthday bag for Qiao Shu. Nowadays, they don’t know much about the things young people like because they are older, so they just give red envelopes. In fact, Qiao Shu can buy whatever he likes. .

 Qiao Shu pinched two big red envelopes with his fingers tightly and hard, and his eyes shone a little brightly under the refraction of the light.

 "Thank you, Aunt Lan."

 "Thank you, Uncle Zhou."

 He said with a smile.

 After Aunt Lan and Uncle Zhou delivered birthday packages, they went out for a walk together with a smile. They had made an appointment with their friends to dance in the square.

 Qiao Shu carefully put the red envelope in his pocket, then stretched out his white palm and put it in front of Gu Chenyan: "Mr. Gu."

 "Let's live the happy life of an old married couple."

 Gu Chenyan said gently With a smile, he put his hand on Qiao Shu's palm. Qiao Shu's palm shifted slightly, and their hands were held tightly together.

 Fingers intertwined.

 Gu Chenyan: "Where do you want to go?"

 Qiao Shu: "In the courtyard."

 "I want to play on the swing."

 The courtyard is full of flowers, with fish ponds, rockeries, swimming pools, pavilions, etc.

 The swing fell into a field of flowers.

 There is a rare moon tonight. The curved moon casts a faint light, falling on the flowers and swings. The floor lamps installed on the ground emit a warm yellow light.

 The yard is beautiful at night.

 Qiao Shu sat on the swing, smiled and winked at Gu Chenyan: "Excuse me, Mr. Gu."

 Gu Chenyan: "Yes."

 He naturally walked behind the swing and stretched out his hand to push the swing gently.

 The swing swayed slightly.

 But the amplitude was very small, and it did not affect Qiao Shu at all from tilting his head back and resting comfortably on Gu Chenyan's chest.

 He just tilted his head back and looked at Gu Chenyan from bottom to top, while Gu Chenyan lowered his head slightly.

 Under the moonlight, the two looked at each other and smiled.

 There is an evening breeze blowing.

 Gu Chenyan suddenly looked at his watch, then stopped gently rocking the swing and said softly: "I'll go back, please wait for me for a while."

 Qiao Shu: "Huh?"

 Gu Chenyan: "I'm going to the study Send a document to Special Assistant Chen. "

 Gu Chenyan is a busy man and is in charge of a group as big as Gu's. Although he is absent from work today and it is so late, it is normal for Special Assistant Chen to suddenly contact him about work matters.

 Qiao Shu didn’t think much about it.

 "Go ahead, I'll wait for you."

 Gu Chenyan lowered his head and kissed Qiao Shu's lips. He rubbed Qiao Shu's head: "Almost twenty minutes, wait for me."

 Qiao Shu smiled and said: "Okay ."

 Gu Chenyan left.

 Qiao Shu was the only one left in the yard. He looked at the moon, the beautiful flowers being taken care of around him, and the fat, strong and carefree fish being raised in the pond not far away. Put your feet lightly on the ground.