MAIN CHARACTERS

HIM: Kwon Jiyong

HIM: Kwon Jiyong

"You are G-Dragon, not Kwon Jiyong." 

Jiyong has forgotten how many times he had heard his mother telling him that. He didn't have a happy childhood with loving parents and toys and love.His father was killed by the Park clan leader and all his life, he had been trained by his vicious mother to seek revenge.He hated his life despite his anger towards the Park clan, hence he always wore a mask whenever he carried out gang activities.He hoped to have a line in his life, that could separate G-Dragon and Kwon Jiyong. 

What happens when he loses his memories and turns into a stupid guy like a five year old? 

Can a person with a five year old child's mental capacity fall in love? 

What happens, when the girl he fell for is the exact same girl he was supposed to capture?  

🌸🌸🌸

HER: Sandara Park

HER: Sandara Park

Also known as Dara, she is the daughter of the Park clan leader. All her life, she had been guarded by the rest of the gang members from the attacks of the Kwons. She hated the Kwons. They killed her mother. They took away the source of love in her life. 

What happens when she found a 23 year old man knocked out on the street and brings him home? 

What happens when she finds herself falling for a guy that's equivalent to a five year old? 

What happens, when the guy she fell for, is her enemy?