《Chapter 24》

After a lot of practicing, I managed to do my 'Air Blasts' with ease, using both the palm of my hand and foot.

I jumped up, fist bumping with Harry in the process.

As I looked around the cafeteria, I cringed.

"I feel sorry for the cleaners . . ."

Harry laughed. "Well . . . If you don't wanna get into trouble, we better leave...like, now."

I nodded. I followed him outside to the edge of the field before taking one more glance at the cafeteria.

We both shifted. Harry stretched out his limbs like he hadn't been in his wolf form for a while.

You ready? I asked. He barked softly in response. I'll race ya!

Game on, Astrid.

I jumped into the air and leaped over the fence before sprinting towards Harry's house.

My ear twitched as I heard him sprint after me from behind.

Is that all you got, slow coach?

Harry's voice was wheezing. I'm not...as...fast as...you are...

Feeling a little sorry for him, I reduced my sprint to a quick jog.

Hey I-

I was stopped when I saw Harry sprint past me.

HA! I GOT YOU GOOD!

Ugh, you little shit...

I sprinted after him.

We were now neck-in-neck, I could see Harry's house just a couple of metres away.

I knew that we both narrowed our eyes in determination.

We jumped through the kitchen window, landing at the same time.

I WON! We both exclaimed.

No, Harry, I-

NO, I won-

NO, I WO-

"Would you guys please...SHUT UP?!"

I must of jumped a couple of metres into the air.

I landed and saw Flynn, groaning, pinching the bridge of his nose.

I suddenly yelped when Harry jumped me and began wrestling with me. We bit each others ears and swatted at each others faces.

We rolled over and over again, all around the kitchen floor.

I finally ended up with my back flat against the floor. Harry had his front legs sprawled over me, his head laid beside mine.

He lifted his head up, nudging mine. I nudged him back before standing up and shifting back to human.

I looked at Harry who was still in his wolf form.

I opened my mouth but it snapped shut as Harry suddenly shifted back.

He smirked at me before Stoick walked into the room.

"Flynn told me what happened. Follow me."

We followed him into the living room. He sat down on a chair while Harry and Flynn and I sat on a sofa. Actually, Harry pinned me so I was sat in between his legs.

He was stroking my sides softly with his chin on my shoulder. I leaned back into his touch.

Stoick told us as much as he could about the wolf shifters. He explained what mates were, how we knew we got them, all about alphas and betas. He also said that there hasn't been a shifter like me in the last few hundred years.

"So I'm the only one who can bend air?" I said.

Stoick shook his head. "Not necessarily. You still could be the one that bends all the four main elements. We haven't seen one of those shifters in about a few hundred thousand years."

I pointed to Harry. "What about him?"
Stoick shrugged. "It's different for males...we never knew why. My friend Gary knows, a.k.a Gobber. I'll contact him later." He stood, Flynn walking to his side. "You guys need to rest...especially you, Astrid."

He walked out the room - with Flynn - without another word.

I didn't realise how tired I was until I slumped against Harry's chest. He pushed me off gently and stood up.

"Are you okay? Can you walk?"

I attempted to stand up but I just stumbled back down.

"Stupid tiredness," I groaned.

The last I remember was Harry picking me up before I blacked out.

Hey dudes, how's everybody's day/night going? Enjoy it!

Hopeyou enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it's short!

Not much to say, so, till next time...

NOT FINISHED...