《Chapter 31》

I was just sat in the music classroom, next to Flynn as Astrid came running in towards me.

"Harry!" She grabbed my shoulders, shaking me slightly. "We need a guitarist! The other guy was sick and-"

I kissed her. "It's okay. I'll play for you."

She smiled. "Oh my gosh, thank you!" She attacked me with a hug before running - and sliding - off to sort out her set.

I turned to Flynn. He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"What?"

He shrugged and I chuckled.

After a few minutes of doing absolutely nothing, I decided to check in on Astrid.

I opened the door to the studio to see Astrid turn around and greet me. As I hugged her I glared at Snotlout. She's all mine.

"You ready?"

"Of course we are. I just need to get another guitarist..." She ran out to search for one.

As she disappeared, I grabbed Snotlout by his collar of his shirt.

"Don't you dare try anything with Astrid. You know what I'm capable of." I growled.

He nodded quickly, rushing over to the drums to practice.

I nearly grabbed a guitar but I'm glad I didn't. Astrid came in and shouted, "BOO!" I admit, I screamed like a girl AND jumped out of my skin.

I turned and glared at her, grabbing her waist and pulling her close. "You're just plain evil..."

She smirked. "Well . . . it IS my specialty."

"Ha-ha-ha. Come here you." I mumbled. I placed my lips on hers and she moved them in sync.

But...she quickly pulled away. I gave her the puppy dog eyes.

"Don't use that look on me!" I stared at her. "Or that one!"

I laughed. "Aw, is Asty moody?"

Astrid pulled out of my arms and pouted, crossing her arms. "No."

I shook my head at her, chuckling.

I caught Snotlout staring at Astrid so I sent him a glare. He raised his hands up in defence.

"Ooh!" Astrid screamed.

I widened my eyes. "What?! What's wrong?!"

"I found another guitarist!"

I pinched the bridge of my nose, shaking my head. Astrid whistled and I looked up to see Jay enter the room, holding a bass guitar.

"Him? Again?"

Astrid nodded. "Stop moaning. It's my project not yours."

"Okay sorry." I kissed her cheek then strapped an electric guitar around my chest.

As I strummed a few notes, (Astrid went to tell Mr Sauce that she was ready), I heard someone singing quietly. I expected it to be Jay.

He was frowning, trying to tune his guitar. I quirked my eyebrow, turning slowly. I stopped when I saw Snotlout singing.

"Snotlout!" I gasped.

He stopped. "What!" He said. "And please stop calling me Snotlout. Call me Scott."

"You can sing."

He looked confused. "So what?"

"So what? Why don't you sing with Astrid? She needs a male singer. I would but I wouldn't be allowed."