《Chapter 73》

"Harry!"

I grimaced as I watched him dissappear, as fast as lightning. I sighed annoyingly, wincing as I spun to face Ryan.

"Well done! You made him run away!" I glared.

"The wolf attacked you Astrid! What was I supposed to do, just stand there?!"

"Yes because I would've handled it! That was my boyfriend, you realise that, don't you?"

Ryan's lips tightened into a straight line. "But I'm your brother. I came back to protect you!"

"I don't need any more protection!" I screamed. "The only one I want to protect me is Harry! But now, he's ran off, probably thinking he's a monster!"

"He is a monster for attacking you!"

I gasped, my hand tightening around my injury. "Take. That. Back."

Ryan shrugged, his arms across his chest. "But it's true."

"It wasn't his fault! He wasn't in control. Now whether you like it or not, I'm going after him."

I spun, letting go of my forearm, hissing with pain as blood continued to gush out of the wound. A shifter ran over, cleaned my wound and wrapped up my forearm in a thin bandage.

The blood didn't stop as the bandages were already turning dark red. I thanked him as he added another layer.

"Flynn?" I called. He came running out of the crowd, as his lion. "Can I get a lift?" Flynn nodded, turning on his side for me to climb on his back. I gripped onto his mane to steady myself.

Before I left, I glanced at Ryan once more. "Remember, you're a monster too. Technically we're all monsters here . . ."

With that, Flynn bounded into a run, following the same path that Harry took. Ryan shouted at me but I ignored him. Some brother he was.

I know, I know, it's short, but I thought this was actually a great place to end it. Thanks for all the views and everything!

Have an amazing day/night!