《Chapter 4》

Hey guys, new chapter for ya! Picture of Hiccup's house to the side/above. Sorry I haven't been updating lately, having a writer's block. Anyway, enjoy! Also read the previous chapter so this one will make sense.

From groaning on the floor with pain, I stumbled to my knees, placing my hands in front of me. My spine curved forward, ragged breaths escaping my mouth, my chest heaving in and out. My hands scratched at the forest floor, still groaning in pain.

I began screaming - an inhuman one, escaping my throat. This pain became more intense, I couldn't take it much longer. My biceps and forearms seemed to bulge bigger than they were. All the bones in my body were shifting into bizarre, inexperienced positions. My spine was still continuing to expanse and snap, changing positions. My head seemed to be getting narrower but heavier. I began to claw at my clothes, ripping them to shreds.

My body began to shake, like I was having a fit. I closed my eyes as memories of me and my father began flooding my mind. I was persuaded I was going to die, right now. The memories of me and my father...were old. He would be my last thing to think of...

As quickly as my body began to shake, it stopped.

For the first time since my father left, my mind had finally grown to be peaceful and still. All that tightness I had felt since my dad left...had disappeared. It was as if it had never been there.

The confusing thing was, I felt weird...really weird. I didn't feel the same. I didn't feel my normal body. It felt like it had been...stretched, double the normal length. I felt stronger, much stronger.

I could tell my nose had increased the range of smell, my ears were twitching, listening to the smallest sounds. I stretched my legs, carelessly flicking my tail.

Wait, what?

My eyes finally fluttered open. The forest looked like it had been put in a high definition movie. My vision had become clearer, longer and thinner. Even though it was night, I could see perfectly fine. But I realised something...

It was the first thing I noticed...

I wasn't unaccompanied.

Sorry short chapter. To be continued...