《Chapter 36》

The only reason why I'm not in Harry's infirmary room is because I woke up, needing a drink.

I saw Stoick on the way. We had a little talk about mine and Harry's trainers and he said we would meet them when Harry is all healed.

At this point in time, I was heading back to Harry's room. It didn't take long but once I was outside the door, I knew something was wrong.

I quickly grabbed the door and opened it, finding Harry on the floor, struggling to breathe. He was shaking all over, tears streaming down his face. He was having a panic attack...

"Harry!" I ran down to kneel beside him. I grabbed his chest and pulled him up gently, his head against my shoulder. I brought one arm up to stroke his hair and the other laid across his chest.

"It's okay," I whispered, "I'm here."

He struggled but managed to look up at me for a few seconds.

"Concentrate on your breathing. Take deep breaths, in and out."

Harry took deep breaths for a few minutes before his breathing was stable. But he was still shaking...

"Come on, babe, you can get through this." I wiped the tears from his cheeks but more kept coming down. I clutched onto him tighter.

I could see that he was sweating. "Harry, it's not the place that is bothering you; it's the thought."

Eventually I just rocked him back and forth, whispering calm and reassuring things in his ear.

After ten minutes of sitting on the cold, hard floor, - I swear my ass was frozen - Harry calmed down. He stopped shaking but he was still crying.

I stroked his hair. "Shh, it's okay." He held onto me tightly. "Come on. Let's get you back on the bed."

I stood up, grasping Harry's arm, helping him to his feet. We took small steps but eventually I managed to get Harry on the bed.

"Just sleep, Hiccup. Just sleep." I kissed his forehead as he closed his eyes.

After he was asleep...

I blacked out, the darkness surrounding me.

...To be continued....