《Chapter 61》

When I woke up that morning, I was in my bed. It was 7am on a Monday morning. Great, we have school today. As I got out of bed, I realised I only had a pair of basketball shorts on. I went down the stairs, into the kitchen.

There, I found Ally and Haiden joking around with each other, Astrid facing the window, her arms crossed. I stared at her with my eyebrow raised. Haiden saw me and gestured over to Astrid.

Then I realised. Haiden was wearing normal clothes. He had blue skinny jeans on, my spare black vans, a black t-shirt and a red hoodie.

I winked at him as I walked over to Astrid. She jumped as I wrapped her up in my arms. My chin rested on her shoulder. Astrid soon relaxed, leaning against me.

"You okay?" I mumbled, kissing her cheek.

Astrid yawned. "Just tired. Are you okay?" I shrugged as she turned to face me.

Astrid pulled me closer, her arms around my neck. "We have school today." I told her. "Should we take Haiden and Ally with us?"

Astrid glanced over my shoulder at them. "I don't see why not." Astrid looked at my chest, her cheeks suddenly bright red. She placed her hand on my chest. "Go put a shirt on," she said before pushing me away playfully.

"Okay," I laughed. "Hey, Haiden?" I just realised something . . .

Haiden looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"Where's Toothless?" I asked.

Haiden gulped and ran out the room, shouting his best friend's name. Of course his best friend was a dragon.

Ally started snickering. "I better go get him." Then she ran off, surprisingly fast.

I glanced at Astrid who couldn't stop laughing. I ran over, and sweeped her off her feet, running upstairs as she screamed.

When I got into my room, I threw her onto my bed.

"Harry!" She said. I didn't reply. I smiled innocently. "Stop doing that."

"I can't help it."

Astrid sat up, her arms crossed. "Of course you can't." As I got dressed, Astrid checked what lessons we had. She then started to pack our books up.

Once I had average clothes on, I quickly kissed Astrid, sweeping up my bag from her hands.

I locked our fingers together. "Let's go. We're going to be late otherwise. "

Astrid arched one of her eyebrows. "Since when did you care if we're late or not?"

"Since now." I pulled her downstairs to where Ally and Haiden were waiting. Toothless looked sad, he had his head on top of his paws.

I was the last to walk out the door. "See you later boy." I heard him grumbling in protest but I caught up to Astrid and the other two.

Once we were at the bus stop, me and Haiden had a little talk. He told me how he became best friend's with a dragon before defeating the Red Death was it? Anyway, then he explained how Toothless' fake tail burnt off and they hit the huge dragon's tail.

Then Haiden said he fell unconscious and he couldn't remember much when he woke up. Then the bus came. I bought two monthly tickets for Haiden and Ally, showing the bus driver mine and Astrid's.

We went to the back, Astrid sitting in the corner, then me, then Haiden, and then Ally.

I saw Astrid staring out the window. I placed my free hand on her leg. "Astrid? Are you okay?"

Astrid sighed, placing her hand atop of mine. She glanced at me. "I'm sorry, I just . . . have a lot on my mind."

"Oh." I pulled my hand away. "Okay."

Astrid, noticing my actions, hugged my arm. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine." She gave me the smile that I had learned to love.

We got to school early so we decided to show Haiden and Ally around. I glared at anyone who stared at Haiden's leg.

Once we had finished showing them around, we took them to the cafeteria and we sat down.

"So, Haiden," I said, "how old are you?"

"I recently turned 17, two weeks ago today."

Seriously, that's like 2 months before mine. Nah, I'm kidding, I turned 17 about a month ago. My family doesn't really celebrate their birthdays.

I slapped him on the shoulder. "Guess we're the same age then." I laughed along side him before I heard something running towards me. I heard their . . . paws thumping against the floor.

I spun in my chair. It was Scott.

Harry . . . He gasped. It's . . . Jay . . .

I stood up immediately. "Where?" I hissed. Scott gestured to the fields. I quickly shifted, not caring about the students and teachers around me.

I faced Scott. Stay here, protect everyone.

Scott nodded quickly. Astrid and I exchanged looks before I ran out of the cafeteria. I found my father, Flynn and a couple of other wolves circling Jay who was in the middle.

I growled menacingly at Jay. What do you want?

You know what I want.

My thoughts went immediately to Astrid. You're not getting her, especially when I'm with her.

But you're not with her, are you?

What was he . . . No . . . No!

I turned and sprinted towards the school. It's a trap!

Right behind you Harry.

Aye son, ye got me and Flynn.

I burst through the doors, running to where Astrid and the others were sat. They all looked unharmed. Scott had shifted and sat next to Haiden.

I jogged over to Astrid, pushing chairs that got in my way.

You're okay . . . I rubbed my head all over her face. I stopped, my head resting on her shoulder. I breathed in deeply, catching Astrid's scent in the air.

I pulled away as Astrid stood next to me. My head levelled with hers.

I need to get you out of here, now.

"But Harry - "

No but's. We have to go, now. Scott. His head perked up from the table. Look after Haiden and Ally. Don't let anything happen to them.

Scott nodded. "Yes Alpha," he said quietly.

I exchanged a look with my father but he didn't say anything.

Astrid, let's go.

She followed me outside before jumping onto my back. I ran straight for the fields, heading towards the pack house.