《Chapter 70》

I woke up to an empty space beside me. I groaned, rubbing my face with my hands, trying to subdue the tiredness. I heard shouting going on downstairs. I pulled myself out of the bed, finding and shoving on one of Harry's hoodies.

I found him and his father glaring at each other. I leaned against the wall, peeking round, watching them from the door frame.

"You do realise that this is all your fault!" Stoick snapped, pointing an accusing finger at Harry.

I saw Harry spread his arms wide, gesturing to himself. "My fault? How is it my fault?!" he said, raising his voice to match Stoick's.

Stoick sat down, resting his elbows on his knees, his head in his hands. He gave a heavy sigh, shaking his head. "Son, you can be so ignorant at times!" he almost snarled before standing up and stalking out the room.

When he saw me, he didn't even greet me. I watched as Stoick disappeared upstairs. I turned to Harry seeing him glaring at the floor, running his hands aggressively through his hair. I was worried he was going to pull it out.

"Harry?" I said, wrapping my arms around myself, hesitating as I stepped into the room.

"Astrid." he said flatly. "What are you doing?"

I gulped. His tone was expressionless, no feelings emitted into it . . . It was scaring me. "I just woke up a couple of minutes ago."

Harry clenched his jaw, eyebrows lowering. "Well, just go back to my room."

I tilted my head. "Why? Am I not allowed out of your room?"

Harry shook his head. "No, just, please, go back upstairs." He clenched his hands into fists, attempting to calm himself down.

My arms crossed against my chest. "No." I said.

"Astrid," Harry warned.

"I don't want to go back upstairs and I don't have to."

"Dammit Astrid!" Harry slammed his fist against the wall, making me flinch. His face was flushed the colour of blood. "Why do you never listen to me?!"

My eyes narrowed, lips tightening. "I always listen."

"But you don't! You always disobey me!" He pinched his nose irritability.

"Since when was I supposed to obey you?!" I yelled.

"Since I am the Alpha's son!"

"Don't you dare use that excuse on me!" I hissed, pointing my finger at him.

"I can say what I want." The veins in Harry's neck were throbbing dangerously but I didn't care.

"Not to your girlfriend you can't." I stormed off - to god knows where - not wanting to say something that I'd regret. I heard footsteps behind, but, being me, I ignored them.

Harry clasped his hand over my wrist. "Astrid wait. I - I'm sorry. That was uncalled for." I glanced over my shoulder at him. The flushed face had died down. "I don't know what came over me. I guess, I was just angry . . . "

I spun to face him. "Angry with what?" I asked, rubbing the nape of his neck.

Harry did a one-sided shrug, bowing his head. "I - I don't know." I slid a finger under his chin, pulling him, making direct eye contact.

"You need to find that anger," I told him. He furrowed his brow. "You weren't - really - angry at me."

"I know I wasn't but - " My finger pressed against his lips, silencing him.

"You need to find the anger that's behind that anger. The anger behind the anger is causing you to be mad. You lashed out at me and Stoick not because you were angry at us, but because you were angry at something else."

Harry leaned forward, wrapping his hands around my waist. "Thank you, Astrid. That was . . . amazing advice. I'll work on it soon, don't worry."

I sighed in relief, grinning at my boyfriend. He ran his knuckles down my cheek, making me shiver. He kissed me passionately. "I love you Astrid."

"I love you," I said, pulling him closer, my chin resting on his shoulder.

We just stood there, comfortable with each other's company.

Merry Christmas guys! Or Happy Holidays if you celebrate something different. If you don't celebrate anything then I hope you have a fantastic next couple of days.

You may get a chapter tomorrow. But, you may not. Sorry this is so short, but, I hope you liked it!

Again, Merry Christmas guys!