《Chapter 12》

When we got back into the classroom, most of the students were already seated and ready for the lesson. I and Astrid quickly rushed over to our seats, taking glances towards one another. I saw Fishlegs had moved so now I was in the middle with him on my left and Astrid on my right.

I moved my chair closer to Astrid's. The teacher then came in and started the lesson. She was talking about cells or something but if I'm being perfectly honest, I'm not paying any attention to what she is saying.

I was paying attention towards Astrid - admiring her actually. The way her hair flowed down her shoulders and her eyes...wow. She had to take her beanie off but it's not a massive change.

"Harry?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. I saw the teacher with raised eyebrows. "Well, what's the answer?" I quickly looked at what we were doing before figuring out an answer.

"Name that part of the cell, miss?" She nodded. "It's the nucleus, miss."

"Correct." She then started blabbing on about what she wants us to do in this two hour lesson. People then started rummaging around the classroom.

"Let's be a group of three," Fishlegs announced. I furrowed my eyebrows, facing him.

"For what?" I asked.

"Duh, for the poster on cells. Weren't you listening?" I snapped my head towards Astrid who had a very big grin on her face.

"As a matter of fact, I was not listening," I state, proudly. She chuckled before getting up and grabbing a few supplies from around the classroom. I watched her every move with half smile on my face.

Fishlegs had already started on the poster; he had done quite a lot actually. Seriously, all we had to do now is draw some pictures then we're done. By 'we', I mean me because I'm the only one who can draw...with significant detail.

He slid the poster over to me while Astrid sat down; leaning over her part of the desk to see what had been done. I glanced at the clock. Wow, an hour has already passed. Time pasts quickly when you enjoy it. All I needed to draw was a plant, with a plant cell next to it and an animal with an animal cell next to it. We're not doing human cells yet...too complicated.

"Got a pencil?" I asked, shrugging. Astrid (literally) threw me a pencil and I caught it in my hand with ease. My new wolf senses helped out a little. I drew a pretty basic shape, with accuracy of course.

Once I was done with that, I tried to think about what animal I should draw. I tapped the end of my pencil against my lip, lost in thoughts.

I know! I'll draw a wolf! It took me a while, thirty minutes to be exact. I drew it lying down; it's head in between its paws. I add yellow just for the eyes.

I showed Fish and Ast who approved on them. We only had half an hour left and most people were done. They were either reading or on their phones listening to music. I decided to go on my phone, I do read but not at school.

I quickly went into the back of my mind, checking how the animal side of me was coping. It looked pretty calm and relaxed actually. I'm glad too; I would not like to lose control at school.

I nudged Astrid, holding my hand out, palm facing upwards. She placed hers on my and I linked our fingers together before placing them in my lap. You okay? I asked her.

I'm okay, I like the poster. Hopefully it will get us a good enough grade.

If it doesn't, I will cry. She snorted at that, laughing. I playfully looked upset and faced the opposite direction. She turned me back and made eye contact. I got lost in her eyes while she got lost in mine. We both smiled in unison, which looked kinda creepy which ended us bursting out with laughs and snickers.