《Chapter 13》

After we had a run around with Fishlegs, I and Astrid went back to my house. We had also stopped at her house so she could get some of her spare clothes. When we got to mine, we noticed that nobody was in. I smirked and pulled Astrid up to my room.

As we got in, I pinned her against my closed bedroom door. I locked my arms around her waist. I buried my head into her neck, kissing it softly.

"I've wanted to do this all day," I mumbled. When I heard Astrid snort in agreement, I locked my lips with hers. The kiss soon grew passionate. I began walking backwards towards the bed, pulling Astrid with me. I turned around as I pushed Astrid gently onto the bed, me hovering just above her.

I pulled away from the kiss before looking deeply into her eyes. Her head was full of different emotions. I smiled in advance before locking my lips with hers. Our mouths moved in sync. I tilted my head, making the kiss deeper as Astrid did the same. I then kissed down her cheek, her jaw line and onto her neck. My breath was hot on her neck as she shivered at the feel of it. I moved back up her neck, towards her lips. She then pulled away, breathing heavily.

"We should stop," she mumbled. I cocked one eyebrow to the side before moving so that I was kneeling in between her legs.

"Why?" I asked, gripping her thighs and leaning forward so that our foreheads were touching. "Don't you like it?"

"I do," she nodded gently, "but I just don't want us to go too far." I shook my head.

"I wouldn't let it," I explained. "My dad would be furious and plus I'm not ready for that. I highly doubt that you're ready." I pecked her lips softly before leaving them hanging there.

She moved her head forward, securing our lips together. As they moved in sync, she ran her hands down my chest while I ran mine up her sides.

Astrid moved hers under my shirt, running them up and down my torso.

As soon as we started, we ended. I lay down on my side as Astrid lay down on her back, staring at the ceiling. I began closing my eyes, about to fall asleep.

"HARRY!" My father boomed. We both jerked up from the noise before groaning in annoyance.

"COMING DAD!" I yelled back.

Even though it's short, I thought this was a pretty good place to end it. Hope you guys liked it. Thanks for the opinion on the Star x Marco idea. Some of you want me to try and do it so I will. I just need to think about it in more detail!

ANYWAY! OMG! Don't judge but I am a HUGE Disney fan. As in DreamWorks animation, Pixar, all of that. I saw Inside Out the other day and I LOVED it! I highly recommend you go see it if you haven't. Any Disney fans here?

If you have any ideas for what I could do for the Star x Marco then please message me privately! Thanks guys! AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY THAT IT IS SHORTER THAN USUAL. Till next time...