《Chapter 15》

I watched Harry's figure disappear through the trees. I turned towards Fishlegs.

What's wrong with him? WHO runs away like THAT?

Fishlegs did a wolf version of a shrug, raising his shoulder blades up then down.

We better leave him alone, Fishlegs replied. Let him calm down. I just nodded before lying down, resting my head in between my paws. I observed the trees where Harry had left, hoping he would come back.

My eyes blinked open as I woke up from a nap. To my side was Fishlegs, lying down. He was scouting the area. I pulled my head up from the ground, flicking my tail casually.

So I guess Harry hasn't returned yet? He shook his head, facing me.

I'm sure he'll be at school tomorrow. I looked up at the sky. It seemed around midnight.

Should we get back? I asked as Fishlegs stood up. He sniffed the air a couple of times.

Yeah, you can come to my house. Harry's is too far from here. How far did we run?!

Okay. I stood up, following after Fishlegs.

We got to his house within an hour. It was really nice; there was a huge garage, with a car on the driveway. It was surrounded by trees and they had a front garden to the left of the house.

Don't worry, Astrid. My parents are shifters too but they're out for a few months so we have the house for ourselves.

Fishlegs shifted in front of me. Once he was done, he stared at me, expecting something.

I gave him a 'What?' expression.

"Aren't you going to shift?" I shrugged. "You do know how to shift back, don't you?" I shook my head as he face palmed. He gestured for me to follow him.

He took me into a spare room, filled with wardrobes of clothes, a bed and a desk with a TV on top of it. "There are spare clothes in there that will fit you," he explained, pointing to one of the wardrobes. I nodded.

He walked out the room, closing the door. "Just think of your human body," he explained. I did that, but then the darkness took over me.

When I woke up, I saw my human body. I smiled to see myself back to normal. I jumped up with joy.

I ran to the closet pulling out blue skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt with a denim jacket and a beanie hat. Gods, Fishlegs' mum knew how girls liked to dress.

"I'm done Fishlegs!" He walked in the room. "Any idea of where Harry is?"

"I can smell his scent but he isn't nearby. I was searching as you were unconscious." I nodded sadly.

"So, what do we do?" Fishlegs smirked. He held up a PS4 controller.

"Any chance you play COD?" he asked, shaking the controller about.

I grinned wider, "Of course I do. I'm gonna beat your sorry little ass at it too." Fishlegs laughed.

Harry, if you can hear me, please come back. If you don't want to tonight, come back for school tomorrow. Please. Don't leave me and Fishlegs alone...

Yeah, I know, it's short, I'm sorry. Hope you like it! The picture is Fishlegs' house.Thanks for all the views for this story, I really appreciate it! Till next time peeps...