《Chapter 29》

I watched Harry storm out the classroom, his bag slung over his right shoulder. He slammed the door shut so hard that the room shook a little.

I looked in between Jay and the door. I finally stood, making up my mind. "Sir, I'll go get him." Mr Sauce hesitated. After a few seconds, he nodded. I left the room quickly so he couldn't change his mind.

I found Harry just opposite me, leaning against the wall. His bag was at the other side of the corridor. He had obviously thrown it in frustration.

I walked over to him cautiously. He was frowning but softened as he saw me come nearer. "Babe, are you...okay?"

"I'm fine." He didn't sound convincing. I looked up at him, locking our gazes with one another. He had really big, grey patches under his eyes.

I touched each of them. "You haven't been sleeping." He shook his head and pushed me away. "Harry, you're pushing me away." It broke my heart when he did that. From the corner of my eye, I saw the whole class against the door, watching us.

I growled quietly, moving both of us from the door. "Don't push me away."

"I can do what I want." His tone surprised me. He sounded like Snotlout when he bragged about some...shit.

"Look," I said. "I don't know what's wrong with you but don't you dare treat me like a bitch." I glared at his back, waiting for an answer.

He sighed and turned around, keeping his gaze away from mine. "I'm sorry." He swallowed.

I crossed my arms at him.

"Okay, fine. I just don't wanna work with Jay, okay!"

My eyes turned big for a second before I smirked. "Is that seriously all that this is about?"

"There might be something else..." he mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's nothing." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Stop pestering me!"

I laughed. How was I pestering him? "Seriously though. I'll tell Jay not to bother you, he'll understand. Hopefully..." I added.

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Like that'll help."

"It will!" I protested. He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug, his head against my shoulder. I stroked his hair. "It'll be fine. Stop worrying so much."

He sighed, tightening his hold, if that's even possible.

"You calm now?" He took a shaky breath, nodding. I pulled away, holding my hand out. He intwined our fingers together, grinning over at me.

Harry groaned as I pulled him into the classroom...a little too quickly...

Hey guys! I KNOW IT'S SHORT, I'M SORRY!

But...

I thought this was a good place to end it so I did! Hope you liked it! Probably not my best piece of work but...oh well.

I'll have to edit it later in the week.

Hope you're having a great day/night!

Anyway peeps, till next time. . .