《Chapter 9》

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight came and lit my bedroom up. I blinked a couple of times to clear my vision. Once it was clear again, I felt my arms around something. I looked down to see my duvet clutched tightly to my chest. I then heard whining. I turned my head to see Harry - in wolf form - snoring away.

He was fidgeting his legs, ears, tail and paws. He was having a dream. I'm surprised he hasn't turned back to human yet. I sat up, careful not to disturb his dream. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes with my working hand. I glanced over my shoulder to see Harry still dreaming. I smiled softly. Oh Harry, if only you knew...

I stood up and walked over to my door. My hand reached for the handle but froze when I heard...Harry howling?! I turned around with wide eyes to see him extending his claws and howling. I quickly ran over and jumped on the bed.

"HARRY!" I hissed while shaking him. "WAKE UP!" After a few minutes of violently shaking him, I huffed in annoyance and ran out of my room, heading towards the bathroom.

Once I got in, I looked around quickly for something to fill up with water. I then spotted a small bucket. I smirked evilly. I quickly grabbed it and filled it up with cold water.

With much difficulty, I carried it to my bedroom and walked over to the bed where Harry was still asleep. I quickly looked over to my clock. It read: 7:00am. I smirked before raising the bucket over my head.

"Three...two...ONE!" I shouted as I tipped the bucket over, letting the water splash all over his body. He jumped up in surprise, shivering. He then turned towards me with narrowed eyes.

ASTRID! Why would you do that?! He exclaimed while shaking his body. The excess water then landed on me, I started laughing. When I looked up, Harry's fur was all puffed up, which made him look bigger than he actually was. I ended up falling to the floor, rolling around laughing my head off.

Harry's P.O.V

I just stared at Astrid while she rolled around on the floor. I then sneaked over towards her. I knew she heard me coming because she stopped laughing and looked up at me. Little giggles were escaping her lips. I just stared into her eyes, getting lost in them.

Deciding on how to get revenge, I lowered my - wet - head towards her and licked her cheek. Her eyes shot open in surprise. She brought her hand up and when she felt the saliva run down her face, she glared at me.

"You're going to pay for that," she grumbled while wiping it away with a look of revulsion on her face. Feeling sorry for her, I just rubbed my head against hers before lying down in front of her.

Well I needed to get revenge somehow...didn't I? She just shook her head, grinning at me. She held out her arms, gesturing her hands toward herself.

"Come here, you overgrown puppy," she snickered with laughter when she saw my un-amused face. But I soon went into her arms, resting my snout on her shoulder and her arms around my neck.

What day is it today? I asked in my mind.

Ummm...Saturday...I think

Oh great I groaned. She pulled away so we could make eye contact.

What is it? I just sighed (in my mind) and pulled out of her grip.

What if...what if I don't change back by Monday? I won't be able to go to school. She just shrugged, looking down to the ground.

Well...if worst comes to worst, I could always cover for you. I mean, I'm in most of your classes except for like two. I nudged her head, making her look up.