《Chapter 11》

Hey guys! New chappy! Astrid's outfit is to the side/above because I didn't describe it very well so I'll just upload an image. Hope you enjoy!

I woke up this morning with Astrid curled up to my chest. I spun my head around to look at my clock. It read 6:30am. The bus came at 7:15. I gently turned around to see Astrid stirring. She then looked up, blinking her eyes rapidly.

"Morning sleepy head," I mumbled, giving her a quick squeeze before getting up and walking over to my wardrobe.

"Morning," she replied, groggily. I chuckled quietly, listening to how tired she was. I picked out a white normal polo t-shirt with black jeans. I also got my red vans with my dark red jacket. I quickly shoved my clothes on before walking back over to the bed.

"Come on, get up, we have school," I moaned as Astrid just slumped towards the bed.

"I don't wanna get up," she mumbled, now hiding under the blankets. "I'm too tired." I sniggered - which is much louder than my chuckling - just to annoy her.

"If you don't get out of bed, I will get you out of bed."

"Whatever, what would you - NO! HARRY, DON'T!" She squealed as I picked her up and shoved her over my shoulder. "HARRY!" She screamed. "Put me DOWN!" But she was laughing as she punched my back multiple times.

"Okay okay...I'm up," she hissed in a playful manner. "Now put me down." I obliged, letting her down gently next to another wardrobe with spare clothes in it.

"Now, get some clothes on and meet me in the kitchen." I then walked out of my room - to give her privacy - and down stairs, into the kitchen.

"Morning dad," I said. He just bobbed his head in reply. He was just sat at the island, reading his newspaper. This is what I meant when we didn't talk a lot. I shrugged before getting some breakfast ready for me and Astrid. It was just some toast, nothing special.

I spun in the opposite direction when I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Astrid. When I saw her, my jaw literally dropped. She looked beautiful.

She had a light blue button up shirt on with a black denim jacket over it. She had blue skinny jeans on with rips just above her knees; they were also rolled up a little from the bottom. She had white converse's on with a black beanie. Her hair fell loosely down and over her shoulders.

It was a very, very casual look on her...but...it suited her. I liked it. I grinned as she bounced towards me, stopping by my side.

"Good morning, Stoick," she said. He looked up and grinned at her as well.

"Good morning, Astrid," he boomed. My dad was the type of person who talked loudly. "I'm glad you found some clothes." Astrid just nodded with a smile.

"Come on," I interrupted, sneaking an arm around her waist. "Let's go to school." She then nodded before waving goodbye to my father and walking out the front door.

"We'll see you later, dad." I said.

"We'll be talking in more depth about the shifters." I just nodded before walking out of the house.

When I walked outside, I found Astrid sitting on the steps, waiting for me. As I approached her, she stood up, smiling at me. I returned with a sly smirk. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded.

"You?" I nodded. She started to walk towards the bus stop but I stopped her. I grabbed her hand, entwining our fingers together. Our arms were touching as we walked hand-in-hand towards the empty bus stop.