《Chapter 20》

On the way to music, Jay was telling me loads of jokes and I couldn't stop laughing.

I had to clamp my hand over my mouth because students wouldn't stop staring at me.

As we got into the classroom, there were only two seats left...again. But this time...they weren't next to each other.

I stared at Jay but he just shrugged.

There was one at the front next to the twins and Snotface. And there was one on the back row...next to...aw man.

Are you actually kidding me?!

Nope.

I glared at the smug look on Harry's face before it returned to the sad, broken look that was on once before.

"I'll take front," Jay said, walking over to his seat.

Great. Just, great.

I sauntered over to my seat, sitting down with a huff. I couldn't bare to face Harry so I just talked to Flynn instead.

"Who is that guy?" He asked.

I told him the basic details about Jay.

Flynn just nods at me before paying attention to the teacher.

So, how's Jay?

I take a side glance at Harry to see him glaring in the direction of my new friend.

He's good...I guess.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye. You hesitated.

N-no I d-didn't.

There's no point in lying, Astrid. We're wolf shifters. We have much better senses than humans.

I groaned before facing the teacher.

<>

It was near the end of the lesson and the teacher was about to announce our partners for the project. We had to produce a cover of a song of OUR CHOICE, using only acoustic instruments to make the music.

But the bad part was that we didn't get to choose who we work with...

Miss read out a numerous number of names. But when she finished, she realised she didn't call mine out, or Harry's, or Flynn's.

"You three," Miss said, "can be a group of three, as long as you actually produce a song..."

We all nodded our heads.

The bell then rang, signalling that it was lunch.

<>

I told Jay that I would see him tomorrow because Flynn and Harry wanted to get a head start on the cover that we were going to produce and perform.

We only had one week.

"Okay," I said, "Who wants to play an instrument?"

We all raised our hands.

I turned to Harry. "What do you want to play?"

"Guitar." He responded. I nodded, writing it down on a sheet of paper.

"Flynn?" I asked.

He thought for a moment. "Percussion box." he decided.

I squinted my eyes. "Are you sure?"

He nods and I shrug at him.

"Okay, who wants to sing?"

None of us raised our hands.

I mentally facepalmed.

This was going to be a long lunch...

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed it! Not much to say, so, till next time...