Chapter one: The home

⚠️Trigger warnings of self harm, abuse, and other things throughout the entire story⚠️

*Cameryn's point of view
    I hate this orphanage. Well at least I am in Ireland. Not to far from my YouTube idol. Can you guess who it is? Yep it's Jacksepticeye! Yesterday the orphanage announced that there is a male wanting to adopt a girl between the ages of 12-15. I hope they like me I don't want to be here any longer I hate it here. I have no friends everyone hates me. My nick name is leprechaun. Well time to get some sleep I guess hopefully it goes well tomorrow.
(Time skip)

Today is the day! Or is it? Well just keep telling yourself that. After catching up on Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and Pewdipie I got dressed in the best clothes I owned which was a septiceye Sam t-shirt, light blue jeans, and white high top converse. Then I ran into Robin.

"Why are you coming down you know that no one wants to adopt you just go ahead and kill yourselves." She sneered.

Oh well I never liked her any ways. I've learned to just walk away from her. This time was different though when I walked away she came after me. She push me into my bed. I cut my head on the bed frame. It hurt so bad but I knew if I fought back it would get worse so I went down stairs with tears in my eyes. I sat down stair and thought about what will happen to me.It's been a long time since I was adopted because no one wants to adopt a 15 year old. I did get adopted once but I was abused to the point of almost dying but that is another story. This has to go well because if I don't get adopted today they move me to New York. I can't go back to New York!

*Cameryn's flash back
"Hey you..........yeah you the fat one!" A girl yelled across the yard. I started walking away not looking up at her. "Hey I am talking to you fatty!" I her footsteps behind me and started walking faster. As her hand hit my shoulder I took off running as fast as I could.
I didn't get far before they ran me into a dead end alley and they started walking towards me with knives. "Cameryn I hope you aren't afraid of knives because this is gonna hurt like a bitch!" She said as she looked into my eyes with a big sadistic smile on her face.

*Back to Cameryn's point of view
"CAMERYN SNAP OUT OF IT WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" Sam yelled at the top of her lungs scaring me half to death.

"Ok I will be there in a sec!" I said running backup stair to put mascara on.

It is the only makeup I wear. After that I ran down the stairs accidentally missing the last two stairs and falling strait on my face reopening the cut on my forehead. Unfazed I jumped up and got in the long line of 18 girls and of course I was the only 15 year old there so I was in the back of the line.
After about an hour later it was finally my turn. As I walked in the room our head administrator stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" She said pushing me away from the door.

Trying to be my nicest I said " I am 15 you called for ages 12-15 girls!" She looked very pissed!

Then she smiled and said "Sweetheart nobody wants a stupid,fat, ugly girl so go up and pack your things we are shipping you to New York."

"No!"I started crying and running up stairs to my bed. Did I just hear someone running after me? Was it the person who was adopting? No she was right no one wants a stupid,fat, ugly girl! At that point all I could do is cry.