Chaper: 33-Betrayal

*Jacks POV
Cameryn went to bed and I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch. I heard Mark laugh and get up.

"Good night buddy!" He chuckled as he went up to bed. 

I wake up and start making waffles for everyone. I haven told Cameryn yet but we leave in two days. I know she is going to be upset to leave Mark and Sarah but we have to go back home. I start getting worried because it is 8am and Cameryn and Sarah haven't come down stairs yet. I get Mark and we walk up stairs getting ready to wake the girls up and scare them. This is going to be good!

"Open the door in 3.......2..............1!" I whispered to Mark. When I opened the door I saw blood! Cameryn and Sarah are gone what happened to them?!

I ran around the room like a crazy person I even look out the window almost falling out. I look under the bed I stand up and look at Mark he is standing there with something in his hand and he is shaking.

"Mark?" I ask as I walk over to him. Without saying a word he hands me a pice of paper. I look down and read it.

Dear Sean and Mark
I have taken Cameryn and she is being held hostage. Along with Matt and Ryan. If you want her to stay alive come to Winter lane and go into the abandoned office building. Floor 3 room 235. Oh and Cameryn has a little friend I think Anti and Dark will love. If you are not here by 4pm she is dead
-Sarah

I couldn't believe it Sarah wanted to kill Cameryn. What does she mean that anti and dark will love? Did Mark tell her about our dark sides being real? Wait does Cameryn have a dark side?I look over at Mark he is still in shock. I pull Mark out of his daze.

"I am sorry man!" I said hugging him.

"No I should apologize to you..........Sarah......why?" Mark trailed off.

I ran down to the car with Mark behind. Mark ran back in and grabbed supplies. He handed me a knife and a gun. I have never held a gun before. I put it to the side as Mark started the car. I had to know if he told Sarah.

"Um.......Mark did you tell Sarah about Anti and Dark?" I asked.

"No! Do you think Cameryn has a dark side?" He asked.

"I don't know but if she does she didn't tell me!" I said with my voice shaking.

"It's ok we will save her!" Mark said smiling.

*Cameryns POV
I wake up and there is a bag on my head. I move my head and pain shoot all over my head. The last thing I remember was going to Sarah's room and then she called me an idiot. Wait did she hit me in the back of my head? That little traitor!

"Well look who's awake!" Sarah calls from the darkness.

"Aren't you afraid?" She said running her hands over my face causing a shiver to run up my spine.

She rips the bag off my head. I look around the room. Where are we? It looks like an office. Sarah is standing over me smiling like a psychopath. I look over to my side and see Matt and Ryan. What?! I thought they were with family!

"Oh come on you can't be that mad at me.......remember we were the best cousins ever more like sisters!" She teased.

I couldn't even look at her. She grabbed my head and whipped it towards her so I was looking into her eyes. She was going to say something but I spat in her face before she got to. She wiped it off and then slapped me still smiling. Jack and Mark ran into the room. Sarah looked at them and then back at me.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt any of you! She is!" She said stabbing my neck with a needle.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled at her as I collapse because my head hurts so bad. What is going on the world is spinning!

"Say hello to Scarlet!" She said tossing a knife on the ground next to me. She ran off. Mark and Jack run towards me.

"STOP!" I yell at them. They stop dead in there tracks as one of my eyes turn black.

"I can't hold her off much longer! PLEASE RUN! Untie Matt and Ryan and run!" I beg. They don't move. Why aren't they moving.

I have no control over my legs they stand me up and one of my arms grabs the knife. No this can't be happening. Last time this happened I killed someone. Please no.

"Miss me?" Scarlet said. I saw as Jack and Mark stood in horror. Scarlet was taking over my whole body quick. I didn't have much time left with the last bit of strength I had I talked to Jack and Mark.

"Run please I don't want to hurt you I love you all save them and run. RUN PLEASE!" I yelled then everything went black.