Chapter 6: You have to!

*Jack POV
It took about ten minutes to get to the hospital. That was the scariest ten minutes of my life. Cameryn was shaking and muttering.I had only been a dad for an hour and my daughter had already been severely injured. I feel like a horrible father.
When we got to the hospital I picked up Cameryn bridal style and carried her inside. When I got inside I was met by doctors who took her from me and rush her to the ICU. I am so scared I don't know what to do! Maybe I should call some people to come down here. Cameryn would enjoy that.

*Cameryns Flash back(she is passed out)
The girls came closer to me with knives. One girls stabbed my leg. I screamed out in pain. Then she the meanest girl in New York stabbed my side then got down on my level.

"You will die an ugly fat orphan that nobody loved. At least no one will miss you!" She got up and walked away. Leaving me for dead. I started shaking very hard. I was trying to call for Jack but nothing came out.  (End of flashback)

*Cameryns POV
I could hear Jack saying something to himself. I tried to tell him I was ok but I couldn't move. I felt Jack pick me up and carry me inside. I was put on a gurney. I could hear the nurses yelling to take me into the ICU. I started shaking because I was scared. One of the doctor noticed.

"You are going to be just fine. You are in good hands!" He said giving me anesthetic causing the world to fade away.

When the anesthetic started to wear off I hear familiar voices but none of them were Jack who could they be? After trying to wake up I gave in to the anesthetic letting the world fade away once more.