Live

*Jacks POV*

"I'm sorry." Cameryn says and then she falls unconscious.

"We have to untie her and get her to a hospital!" I scream running to her. Mark holds me back.

"LET GO WHATS GOING ON?!" I scream.

"Lets see what's happening first." Mark says trying to calm me. Mark let's go and we turn to Amy.

"Amy do you know what's happening?" Mark asks like a scared child.

"She is dying...........there is a chance she will live through it." She says looking down.

"Live through what?" I question shaking.

"She is in her mind scape taking on all of the Antis. She either lives and deals with them for the rest of her life or she dies and takes them all down with her." She says going over to her and tying her down with more rope.

I sink to the ground and cry. Why Cameryn why do you have to be so giving why do you suffer for us. Let us do the suffering.

"I-is there anything we can do?" Sophie asks.

"Not that I know of. I can......Jack this is a weird question but do you have any ivs? Even if it had water in it it's fine but morphine would be best." Amy says.

"Um yeah I know a guy." I say.

"Call him please. Would it happen to be Jumin?" She asks.

"Yeah how did you know?" I ask perplexed.

"Never mind that call him now before it's too late!" Amy frantically breaths.

*Cameryns POV*
"Anti you don't have to do this. I just want you to leave my family alone." I say.

"I do. YOU KEEP MESSING EVERYTHING UP!" He shouts running towards me. He hits me dead on.

"ANTI GET OFF!" I yell pushing him off.

"HAHAHAHAHA IS THAT ALL YOUVE GOT?" He scowls.

I hit him in the stomach and he doesn't even flinch! He pick me up by my shirt.

"Hold her Dark!" Anti says. I feel arms grab me and restrain me.

"What do you get out of making our lives worse?" I mumble.

"Fun." Dark laughs.

"That's it? That's all you get from this?" I ask.

"We might be separate entities but it's best to posses a body." Dark says.

"DARK SHE DIDNT KNOW THAT! NONE OF THEM KNEW THAT." Anti screams.

"ITS NOT LIKE IT MATTERS SHES GONNA DIE." He yells back.

"Wait so you guys never wanted to be a family?" I ask holding in my rage.

"Of course that was a lie. It was just part of the plan." Anti says with pride.

"So you are ruining my family for no reason." I ask.

"We have our reasons." Ivy says getting off the floor followed by Scarlet and Shadow.

"So little cameryn doesn't want us to hurt her family. Time for a show!" Anti laughs.

Dark puts a bag on my head. He ties me down in a chair. Great this one is metal. I can't break it. I use a pice of glass from my pocket to start cutting the ropes. The bag gets ripped off my head. Jack is standing right in front of me. He so confused and scared. I know the blue eyes.

"DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yell. He looks scared. Scarlet goes up behind him.

"DAD RUN!" I scream but it's too late.

She stabs him. Scarlett's eyes aren't black. Those are my eyes. She is me. One by one she takes out Mark, Amy, and Sophie.

"Can't save them from yourself!" Scarlet snarls.

"THATS NOT ME.........t-t-that can't be me." I cry. All the antics stand up revealing it was them the whole time. Their eyes dart back to black.

"You will kill everyone." Anti whispers in my ear laughing.

"No.....no I won't......will I? NO I LOVE THEM!" I yell.

"You also loved the others but look where they are!" Scarlet laughs.