I Love her a lot

*Jacks POV
I just got off the phone with Mark. It wasn't easy breaking the news but he took it quite well. He was only really concerned about Cameryn and Amy.

"Hey do you mind if Clark comes? He is having some trouble at home. It would mean a lot." Mark says.

I can hear how much pain is in his voice. I agree with no hesitations. We talked about tomorrow and then I had to go. I tried to sleep. I got about two hours in max. I check my phone and it's 5am so I wake up Signe. I go to the kitchen and grab some meds and water for Signe and Cameryn. I give them to Signe and head to Cameryns room. She is laying there sleeping so peaceful.

"Cam it's time to wake up. I have some water here take this." I say waking her up. I can tell she didn't get much sleep either. I hand her the pain medicine. She takes it and rubs her eyes. It was so adorable.

"Are you ready to go see Mark?!" I ask. I go and get dressed and load up the car Cameryn helps me. Clark had dropped his bag off last night. Signe jumps into the drivers seat. Cameryn jumps in the back with Cuan.

"Be right back I forgot something! Cameryn someone else is coming with us!" I say. I run over and he is already at the door.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yes sir!" He smiles.

"One rule!" I say before we head off.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Keep flirting to a minimum or even better none." I say as we head to the car. He jumps in the back as I jump into the passenger seat.

"Are you guys feeling better?" He asks.

"Yes thank you!" Signe says.

"Defiantly!" Cameryn smiles. We drive to the airport. We talk the whole time. We board the plane. Clark has a seat next to cameryn. Signe and I are in the row directly behind them. I see Cameryn put on her beanie I got her. She loves that thing to bits! I can't keep myself from chuckling.

"You look absolutely adorable in that hat!" Clark says. UGH!

"Thanks!" Cameryn says. I can hear the embarrassment in her voice.

"Hey do you mind if I listen to music?" She asks Clark. He shakes his head no. When I saw Cameryn put the headphones on I decided to remind Clark.

"Hey keep the flirting to minimum. No flirting would be even better. Oh and no moves. I know them when I see them." I say. He nods. I lean back in my seat and drift off to sleep with Signes hand in mine.

Signe wakes me up.We land and make our way through the airport occasionally getting stopped by fans. We pick up our luggage and Cuan. He is so excited to see us again. We go outside and wait for Mark.

"Man L.A is as hot as balls." Cameryn says taking off her sweatshirt revealing her Jacksepticeye tshirt. I laugh. Mark pulls up. He runs out and Cameryn runs to him.

"My little munchkin!" He say lifting and twirling her.

"I've missed you so much!" She says. He sets her down and says hi to us. We load up stuff and let Cuan out of his create. We pick up tacos on the way to Marks house. We arrive and I start unloading the

Mark shows us to our rooms. We set our stuff down and eat tacos. THESE TACOS ARE THE BOMB DOT COM! The tacos are quickly gone.

"Hey Cam you wanna go record a video before you head up to bed?" Mark asks. I follow him up stairs to his recording room behind Cameryn . Mark and I setup and I look and see Cameryn smiling at us.

"What?" I ask. She smiles even more.

"Come on tell us munchkin!" Mark says. We laugh.

"Ok promise not to laugh. Ok?" She asks. We nod.

"Ok well I have watched video after video of you two. You are some of the only ones that can make me smile and now I get to make you smile. I see you everyday when I didn't even expect to see you once in my life. I make videos with you. Never in a million years did I imagine me the pitiful orphan would get adopted by my idols. Jacksepticeye and Markiplier! It's still so surreal to me at times. I feel like it's a dream and I am afraid that one day I will wake up. Ok what I am trying to say is I love you so much. You two mean the world to me." She says. I run over and hug her. Mark joins in on the hug.

"I thought I would never find the perfect daughter but here you are. Just hearing your name makes me smile. I love you so much!" I say tearing up. She deserves the world. She has been treated so bad for years. Maybe I can make her forget the bad.