Chapter 16: SepticeyeCam

*Cameryns POV
I WILL SEE ALL YOU GUYS IN MY NEXT VIDEO!!
*End of video*

"Cameryn where are you sweetheart?" Jack calls.

I opened the door of my recording room. I saw Jack looking frantically around my room.

"I am sorry did I wake you up?" I asked Jack.

"No Mark couldn't find you this morning." Jack said relived."So what are you doing?" He asked.

"I decided to go ahead and make a YouTube channel and record a video since I couldn't sleep. Anyways sleep is for the weak!" I said laughing. Jack laughed too.

"What's is the name of the channel and what game did you play?" Jack asked.

"I played happy wheels...*accidentally I hit the space bar and part of the video starts playing* SCREW YOU BILLY!!!! SPEEEEEEED IS KEEEEY!!!!" I said as Jack laughed as the video played.

"My name is kinda stupid because I am not creative. It's SepticeyeCam." I said blushing.

"That's cool and funny." Jack said giggling.

*Jack POV
"What's is the name of the channel and what game did you play?" I asked.

"I played happy wheels...*she accidentally hit the space bar and part of the video starts playing* SCREW YOU BILLY!!!! SPEEEEEEED IS KEEEEY!!!!" I laughed as the video played.

"My name is kinda stupid because I am not creative. It's SepticeyeCam." She said blushing. I thought it was cute and creative.

"That's cool and funny." I said laughing.

"Me and Mark are going to going to get breakfast wanna come?" I asked her.

Thankfully she said yes. I went down stairs and told Mark to get ready because we were leaving soon. Cameryn came down stairs in one of my septiceye Sam shirts and jeans and converse.

"UNCLE MARKIMOO WHERE ARE YOU?" She yelled and laughed.

"I am coming munchkin!" Mark said running down stairs.

We piled into the car and drove to the restaurant. On the way there Cameryn sat in the back and sang the whole way there and danced. We arrived and she jumped out of the backseat. We went up to order Mark got waffles and coffee, I got eggs and bacon, and Cameryn only got orange juice. After breakfast I will ask her why she isn't eating.

(Time skip)

We were back home and I told Cam and Mark to wait for me in the living room. I don't want to upset her but it has to be done!

*Cameryns POV
This morning I wasn't hungry so I got an orange juice. After I said that Jack looked really sad. I wonder why? Oh well I will ask him when we get home. Soon we were on our way home. Jack told me and Mark to wait in the living room so he could talk to us. I wonder what he wants to talk about? He walked in and looked at me with tears in his eyes. He sat in front of me and Mark.

"Cameryn why haven't you been eating? You are worrying me and Mark!"Jack said tearing up. I ran up and gave Mark and Jack a hug.

"I am so sorry I would never do anything to hurt you guys I love you both so much. I am just never hungry because the lady at the home would only let me have one meal a day because she said no one wants a fat child and when I went down to get that meal I was bullied so I trained myself to go days without food until I almost died so then I had to go back to one meal a day. I sorry I didn't know I was hurting you!" I broke down on that last sentence. I felt like a horrible person.

"It's ok to eat!" Mark said hugging me. After we all stopped crying. I got an idea.

"Hey guys do you want to go skating?!" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Yaaassssss!" Mark and Jack yelled.