Chapter 9

* Cameryns POV
"Everyone outside except Jack and Cameryn!" Mark said.

"What the heck?" Jack said.

"Trust me Jack." Mark said

"Ok!" Jack said.

We were left alone. The guys left to go do somethings they asked where my clothes were they looked at them then left. Weird they also asked what my favorite color was. Jack scooted his chair closer to my bed. I scooted over and patted the empty space on the bed next to me. He hopped on the bed. We sat there in silence for awhile. I was leaning on his shoulder

*Jacks POV
Cameryn had a long day. She told me what had happened. I was so sad for what had happened to her. She broke down a couple of times but was strong and she was nearing the end of the story.

"Then I fell to the floor and the last thing I remember was she was doing something to my arms."She said.

All I could think was please don't look down at your arms. She looked down at her arms. She read the words and started crying really hard. I went over and started hugging her.

"I am sorry someone would do this to you. You don't deserve it you are so nice." I said with tears in my eyes.

She calmed down and started talking to Felix. Me and Mark started talking.

"Did they really burn her clothes and hit her with a ukulele? Why she is so sweet?" Mark asked.

"They burned her clothes in the yard of the orphanage and her ukulele was in bits on her floor. She has nothing but the clothes on the counter." I replied.

Mark looked at me with tears in his eyes. Then he looked over at Cameryn and smiled.

"Everyone outside except Jack and Cameryn!" Mark said.

"What the heck?" I said.

"Trust me Jack." Mark said

"Ok!" I replied.

"Cameryn are those your clothes over there?" Mark asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"What is your favorite color?" He asked.

"Baby blue!" She replied.

And with that Mark left with everyone leaving me and Cameryn alone. I scooted my chair close to the bed. Then she scooted over and motioned me over to sit on the bed. She had her head on my shoulder. We sat in silence for awhile until I noticed she was looking at her arms with tears in her eyes. She tried to hide it but she couldn't.

"Don't believe what they say you are beautiful!" I said. She hopped in my lap and hugged me. "Is that your natural hair color?" I asked.

"Yes people called me a leprechaun so I learned to embrace it." She replied

"Well I guess your are my little leprechaun!" I said. She laughed and hugged me.

"I love you dad!" She said smiling.

"I love you too now get some sleep the doctor said you could go home tomorrow!" I said and with that she fell asleep. I was so tired I fell asleep too.