Under the stars

*Marks POV
I need to go to the store and pick up some stuff for this to work. I took Matt and Ryan with me. Needed two trucks for this to work. I dropped Matt and Ryan off at a rental place. They both got a truck and left. I went to the store and bought food and two blow up mattresses. I rushed back home to pick up Jack and Cameryn. I also threw in blankets and pillows. Matt and Ryan were going to meet us there.

*Cameryns POV
Mark, Matt, and Ryan left to go get stuff while me and Jack hung out. We played prop hunt.

"I am going to find you!!" Jack said as he ran past me. I laughed I couldn't help it.

"Where are you? Wait come back you sneaky leprechaun!" He said as I changed into a can and ran away. We played for awhile longer before Mark got back he grabbed a bunch of blankets and pillows and tossed them in the back of the truck.

"Cameryn we are going somewhere you don't need your wheel chair plus you can walk tomorrow!" Mark said picking me up. I grabbed my ukulele and a jacket. Jack followed close behind getting in the passenger seat. Mark ran in to get more stuff.

"He has lost it!" Jack said laughing.

Mark jumped in the car and we started driving. He turned on the radio and Jack started singing to 'show me what I'm looking for'.

"SAVE ME IM LOST OH LORD IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!" He sang. I just laughed.

(Time skip)

We arrived at this beautiful field with no trees. It was amazing. It was a little chilly I am glad I bought a jacket. Mark opened the door and gave me a piggyback ride to a seat. I saw Ryan and Matt setting up something next to some trucks Mark and Jack picked up the pillows and blankets and took them to the trucks. Jack came back and gave me a piggyback ride to the truck with an air mattress in the bed of the truck. I sat down and he tucked me in with loads of blankets. Then went to help Mark blow up the last mattress. I saw an opportunity and I had to take it I cupped my hands around my mouth.

"PRESS B TO BLOW!" I yelled. Mark laughed so hard he had to stop what he was doing.

After awhile everything was set up. Mark brought out a bag and handed me something. I unwrapped it and it was a bacon cheeseburger. We sat in the beds of the trucks and ate. After we were done eating we decided to get comfy. Jack came and laid by me, Mark was in the bed of the other truck, and Matt and Ryan had tents. Mark decided to tell scary stories but failed because he was laughing the whole time which made it so much better. After that the guys laid down and looked at the stars the guys were tiered so I kissed Jack on the forehead.

"Good night dad!" I said.

"Good night sweetheart!" He said closing his eyes.

"Good night uncle Matt, uncle Ryan, and uncle Markimoo!" I said.

"Good night Cameryn!" They all said. They all fell asleep soon after. I couldn't sleep I was in awe of the night sky it was amazing. Soon the world faded away.

I woke up before all the guys. Today I was allowed to walk again. I grabbed my ukulele and walked around till I found a tall tree. I climbed the tree with my ukulele and sat on a branch. I started playing and singing. After awhile I heard rustling under me. I look down and see the guys standing around the tree smiling and video taping.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"NOTHING!!" They yelled hiding their phones behind their backs. I climbed down the tree. I went around and hugged everyone.

"So the day you can walk you decide to climb a tree?" Jack says. I just smiled. We walked back to the car. Me and Matt told each other cheesy jokes. It was time to leave I didn't want to go. When we got in the car "the judge" by twenty one pilots started playing. I took out my ukulele and started playing with it and Mark and Jack just smiled. Today was amazing. When we got home Mark said he had some errands to run.

*Marks POV
"Mr Fischbach please sign right here!" The lady instructed me. I signed it. Then she walked down stairs.

"Wait your adopting me?" She said.

"Yes you are so sweet and I was heartbroken when I heard your adoption fell through!" I said hugging her.

"Thank you so much!..........Um what should I call you? Mark? Dad?" She asked.

"You can call me anything." I said smiling.

"Ok.......dad!" She said putting her stuff in my car.

That's right I adopted Sarah! I am so happy. We are headed to the shops to get her a phone and some clothes then we will meet Cameryn and Jack for lunch! Welcome to the family!!

Authors Note:
Hey guys this book is so much fun to write! Should I keep it pretty realistic or should I go more fictional. If I go towards the fictional side you just might meet a new villain!! Plus more action! You decide in the comments! Thanks for reading. FYI I changed Laura to Sarah.

I will see all you beautiful people in the next chapter!
-SepticeyeCam