Please don't go

*Marks POV

I have tried to sleep but I can't. I have been up for hours listening to Jack sobbing.

"It's ok dad. I know you did this because you were worried." Cameryn says. I don't want to intrude so I act like I am asleep.

"I never knew you felt that way!" Jack says. You can hear the pain in his voice.

"Like what?" She asks.

"Mark told me about what you said. You were afraid all this was a dream. Why would you think that?" He asks. I am going over there.

"Because it's happened before." Cameryn says looking down.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You don't have to tell us........but it may help!" Jack says.

"Well as you guys know you help many people. Well I was one of those people. Moving in and out of homes wasn't that bad. I mean it sucked when I liked a family and they didn't like me so they sent me back like a broken gift. I had Scarlet to thank for that. Anyway it was pretty ok until Finn adopted me. I thought he was so nice. He passed inspection! That's a good sign or I thought.  Every day he would beat me. I would go 4-6 days without eating. You both were my life line. I would have sweet dreams of meeting you both. You would save me from him but I would always wake up. I wanted to die but I knew you both would want me to live. I would always tell myself one more day for them! The dreams never stopped. That's why I thought this was a dream and I just went into a coma like the last time." Cameryn explains. Jack and I are speechless.

"I'm so sorry!" Jack chokes back tears.

"It's fine I just need to get over my fears." Cameryn says. A nurse walks in.

"Hello Cameryn! Here is some anxiety medicine. It will help. We will release you in two hours." She smiles injecting fluids into the IV. She leaves the room.

"Nothing helps!" I mumble. I know what she means.

"We have all said that." I say grabbing her hand. They are clammy. Medicine makes her anxious!(This is true)

"Let's just see if it helps!" Jack says grabbing her other hand.

We sit there waiting to be released. The nurse releases us. We drive home and eat lunch. We record a bunch of videos. I hear a knock on the door and head down stairs.

"Hey babe!" Jack says hugging Signe.

"Hey!" She says kissing him.

"Sup Mark!" She says hugging me.

"Hello sweet pea!" Signe says hugging Cameryn and kissing her on the cheek.

"So anyone care to explain?" Signe asks. Jack explained that we all had this dream. As he was explaining the blood leaves her face and she is pale. She looks over at us.

"You guys all had the dream too?!" She says with pure shock. We nodded.

"Cameryn did the woman happen to tell you who she was?" Signe asks. We all turn to Cameryn.

"She said he name was Verona the most powerful witch.................your mother." She said. Everyone's eyes grew wide.

"This can't be happening not now!" Signe says pacing.

"What can't be happening?!" I ask.

"When I was little my father told me that I would meet a wonderful man named Sean. He would adopt a child who was very powerful and that mother would try and kill her at age 15. It worried me that she was talking about you. She doesn't know who you are exactly which gives us an advantage." She explains.

Cameryn walks up to her room. She sits on the roof. I look out the window and see Sarah she is kissing Ash. What a bitch! I hear her scooting to the edge. NO I AM NOT LOSING YOU! I run down stairs grabbing Jack and Signe and I show them.

"DON'T JUMP!" We all yell. I see Sarah smiling. I chase her off. Signe has made a net out of her powers to catch Cameryn. She stretches out her arms ready to throw herself to the wind. We get ready. Someone puts there hands around her waist and pulls her back before she could jump. Thank god! We listen to see what is happening. We grab a ladder a climb up so we can hear better.

"It's not worth it. I know you don't want to put your family through anything but please. I can't loose you too." An unfamiliar voice says. It is a boy around her age. He is our next door neighbor I have only seen him a number of times. He is hugging her in his arms. He has cuts all over his arms. He helps her back into my room. We rush upstairs. When we reach the room he climbs out the window. We are looking at Cameryn with a look of concern on there face.

"I am sorry." She says.

"It's ok. Please don't try that again!" We say hugging her.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I'd rather me die than you. Especially because someone wants me for something." She says. We fall asleep in her room on her bed. I dream of the woman Verona killing us and then Cameryn. I wake up and I hear Cameryn moving what is she doing?