What tomorrow holds

*Cameryns POV
"Hey we are going to go to the bathroom." Suzie says leading me to the bathroom. Signe and Amy follow.

"Guys it's happening to her too!" Suzie says.

What is going on?! What do they mean it's happening to me too? Suzie lifts my hand showing them the blackness. It's growing. Signe and Amy gasp.

"The spell was gone when she took our magic!" Signe says.

"How do we stop this?" Suzie asks. Amy comes over to me examining my hand. She is studying it very intently.

"Well we have necklaces to stop ours!" Amy says laying my hand back at my side. More jewelry. Where do they get all this magic jewelry?

"Yeah but she doesn't!" Signe says.

"Well I had an extra made incase any broke out of nowhere." Amy says holding up a baby blue pendant. That's smart and luck. Almost like she knew but she couldn't of could she? No she couldn't! She puts it around my neck. The blackness fades and my hand is back at normal temperature.

"Time to explain what is going on. She is fifteen almost sixteen she need to know." Amy says. Oh no what now. Marzia walks in. She is wearing a pendant like us.

"Cameryn you know how you have a dark side? Scarlet. Well we all do too but since you are a female at the brim of sixteen your other half will try and take over. You are very strong. Stronger than all of us. You can over power her easy. " Suzie says. I look down. Why can't I just live with her and not worry about it?

"She kills people. I can't let that happen." I say. It's true my past is covered with blood. I would pass out and wake up in a wear house full of bodies. No I can't think about that. I won't let it happen.

"It won't don't worry. Just keep the necklace on. Now let's go have some fun!" Signe says.

She leads Amy me and Marzia out of the bathroom. We go and take our seats. Soon after Suzie comes and takes her seat. We order wings and fries. I am sitting in between Jack and Clark. Jack keeps checking if Clark is making any moves. I look over at Suzie and she is smiling.

"I ship it!" Suzie says. I laugh.

"No no shipping!" Mark and Jack say.

"They are kinda a thing already." Signe says.

"I KNEW IT!" Amy Suzie and Marzia say. Me and Clark are just sitting there blushing. I can't just keep sitting here being awkward. All the girls are aweing.

"Clark I bet I can beat you at skee ball!" I say getting up and going over to the arcade.

"Challenge accepted!" He says jumping up and running over to me. We play skee ball and Clark was about to win but he missed on "accident" letting me when. You know its weird I couldn't see any of the numbers. We head back to the table. We sit back down as the food comes out.

"Who won?" Jack asks.

"I did but only because he let me." I say.

"Awe!" Marzia says.

"No I didn't let you win. Your bosseness is superior!" Clark says.

"She gets it from her dad!" Jack jokes.

We eat. The food is so good. I love this food. I am going to come here every time I come to L.A. When we are done eating we all head over to the arcade. Mark pulls me to the side.

"Hey Cameryn what does that sign say over there?" Mark asks cleaning his glasses.

"Um....um...I can't see what it says." I say.

"Yup that's what I thought. I saw you struggling at dinner. We will get your eyes checked after we get off the plane." Mark says.

"What? Why would we be getting in a plane?" I ask.

"You'll see!" Mark says. He leads me back over to everyone else.

"Clark, Cameryn are you excited about tomorrow?!" Aron asks.

"They don't know yet!" Jack says.

"Oh ok! Guys it's time to go our plane leaves in an hour and a half. Let's pick up our stuff." Pews says. I am so confused. We go back to Marks. We start getting our stuff together.

"Hey I will meet y'all at the place. Mark I have to go that thing we talked about." Amy says. Mark smiles. He hugs and kisses her goodbye. What was that about? We head to the airport. It's like 1am. We board the plane. I am sitting next to Marzia and Suzie. Jack is sitting with Mark and Signe. Clark is sitting with pewds, Aron, and Danny.

"Hey Cameryn get some sleep. Your gonna need it!" Marzia says. I nod.

"Wait before you sleep can we ask you something?" Suzie asks. Again I nod.

"We want to do you hair makeup and pick out an outfit for tomorrow. Is that ok?" Marzia asks. I nod and lay my head on Suzie. She starts playing with my hair and I fall asleep. I wonder what tomorrow holds.