Chapter 18: The girl

*Jack POV
I was really hungry so I decided to get some food at the snack bar. I got up there and order some food for the tree of us and sat down at a table and waited for Cameryn and Mark. As I sat down I saw Cameryn talking to a little boy. They talked for a little bit and she was holding his hand skating him around. That's so sweet! The little boy handed her something and gave her a hug. Then her left. Then Cameryn came skating towards me so fast. Mark looked so confused.

"Who is SepticeyeCam?" Mark said looking at her phone.

"That's Cameryns YouTube channel!" I said.

"Oh is that why that little boy asked you to sign his shirt?" Mark asked.

"Yes and guess what.......... I hit 2 million subscribers!!" Cameryn yelled.

"That's amazing we should celebrate!" I said hugging her.

"How about we make a collaboration video?" Mark suggested.

"Prop hunt or even rocket league!" She said.

"Ok but first cheese fries!" I said handing Cameryn cheese fries.

"Cameryn we have some big news to tell you when we get home!" I said.

"SEPTICEYECAM how original!" I heard a voice behind Cameryn say. I looked and saw a girl with a strong New York accent. Cameryn froze up. Who was she?!

*Cameryns POV
I saw her. The girl that stabbed my why was she here?

"What are you doing here?!" I said sternly not showing I was scared. She came up to me and lifted the side of my shirt.

"Still have that scar I gave you! I guess at this point it is never going away!" She said smiling.

"Diana why are you here!" I said getting angry.

"I saw your stupid little channel and realized you didn't die when we stabbed you!" She said getting upset.

"I am a lot tougher than you thought so do whatever you want with me I don't care!" I said walking out to the car with Jack and Mark behind me.

"Who was that?!" Mark and Jack asked. We got in the car and I started telling the story.

"Jack do you remember how they wanted to ship me off to New York?" I asked.

"Yea is she why you didn't want to go back?" Jack said with sympathy in his voice.

"Yes. A couple of years back I lived in New Yorks little angel home for girls. Diana befriended me and we were good friends. Then she went psycho." I said.

"What is the scar from?" Mark asked. Jack shot him a dirty look.

"It's ok you can ask after all you are my family. She stabbed my side and another girl with her stabbed my leg. They left me for dead in an alleyway. This sounds weird but I called out for you Jack. You and Mark were my life line you got me through. Anyway don't feel bad for asking me anything we are family you deserve to know." I said.

"Wow. Well what the hell is she doing here?" Mark asked.

"I don't know and I don't care as long as she doesn't lay a finger on one of you." I said angrily.