What now?

*Signe POV

"Does Anti know we are dating?" I ask.

"Yea but he doesn't know what you look like! I know what you are thinking it is to dangerous!" Jack says

"I will be fine!" I reassure him.

"I can't lose ether of you!" He yelps.

"You won't!" I say hugging him.

I know how Jack is. He is going to follow me and get killed. I love him to much for him to go and get himself killed. I reach into my purse when Jack turns around.

"Sorry Jack!" I say plunging the needle into his neck. He falls.

I use my powers to put him on the couch. I feel horrible but it is for his own good. I can't let him do that to himself. Plus he doesn't need to know about me and Cameryn. I plan on telling him but that's only if we get married. I walk out and lock the door behind me. I walk on the side walk. I remember that there is a park not to far from here. It is supposed to be haunted. I walk and hum to myself. I need to think. How I am supposed to see them? I don't have a dark side. I guess I can just act like an innocent person. I arrive and push open the gate. I see Cameryn sitting down.

"Hello little girl what wrong?" I ask like I don't know her as I walk towards her. 

"Oh nothing!" She plays along.

"It's ok!" I say hugging her. I lean to her ear.

"I am here to bust you out." I whisper in her ear. She leans in close to my ear.

"I am ok if I leave everyone will die. Please don't come back for me. If any of you die I will never forgive myself. I promise I will be home soon. I will try and get Anti to let me meet you and Jack. Please be safe and tell Jack I love him." She whispers in my ear. I brake the hug and act like nothing happened.

"Well if nothing is wrong I guess I will be on my way home. Stay safe little girl!" I call leaving.

I know she wants to leave but she can't. If I brake her out everyone is at risk. I need a plan. I walk back home kicking rocks. I feel horrible for leaving her. I unlock the door and walk in and sit by Jack who is still passed out. I let my head fall into my hands and cry. I cry for a long time and the I feel arms wrap around me. I lift my head up and see Jack.

"How did it go?" He asks.

"Well she can't leave she wouldn't let me take her. She doesn't want us to die. She said she loves you very much!" I sob.

"Signe why did you do that to me?" Jack asks.

"I knew if I didn't you would follow me and get yourself killed. I am sorry!" I cry.

"I understand. You knew I wasn't going to just stay here." He replies.

"So what's the plan?" He asks.

"Well Cameryn said she is going to try and get Anti to meet us. All we can do is wait." I say.

"Ok." Jack gets up and goes to his room and locks the door. I can hear him crying.

(Time skip)

Anti talked to Jack. We are going to meet the at the field. Anti said to bring food because Cameryn is hungry. I pack a lot of food and get in the car. Jacks face is red from crying. We drive in silence all the way there. When we get there we see Cameryn. Jack jumps out of the car and hugs Cameryn and she whispers something to him. She is really beaten up since I saw her last. She has a black eye and bruises. Poor thing! I go up and hug her next. We talk for about 15 minutes before Darkiplier shows up with no warning.

"Time to go brat!" He says grabbing Cameryn by the hair. She lets out a quiet whimper with tears in her eyes. Me and Jack are about to yell at him but Cameryn grabs Jacks hand. She shakes her head no. She does it like if Jack yells she will get punished. Then she is dragged off. Before she is completely gone we hear screaming. We run closer and they are gone without a trace. What do we do know?