No blood on my hands

*Jacks POV
"Hello sleepy head!" I say hugging her.

"Hello dad!" She says hugging me.

"Where is Signe?" She asks.

"She had to visit some family!" I smile. Signe was very nervous it was weird.

"Oh ok. So ...........What are the plans for today?" She asks.

"I don't know what do you want to do today sweetheart?" I ask.

"Well I heard that they just opened a sky zone! It's about five miles into town." She jumps.

"What's that?!" Mark and I ask.

"It is a trampoline place. I read about it online." She smiles holding in her excitement.

"Ok well go get ready." I say.

I go up and get changed and wait downstairs with Mark. Cameryn runs straight out the door with the keys in her hand jumps in the car.

"You know dad I am fifteen!" She says. What does that have to do with anything other than to remind me that she is growing up.

"And?" I ask.

"I think she is implying that she could get her permit." Mark says raising an eyebrow at her.

"Actually......I already have a permit. The orphanage is required to get every fifteen year olds one or else they get an inspection. The picture is........well embarrassing to say the least." She says whipping out her permit.

Marks grabs it before she could put it back. She struggles to get it back. Mark is laughing.

"Wow Jack look at our little fan girl!" He says showing me the picture as we pull into the parking lot. She is so cute.

"Our? You know what that means!" I say.

"Oh no!" Mark says.

"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!!!" I laugh.

"Oh you think that's so funny ye little leprechaun?!" I say turning towards her.

"Well do you think this is funny?!" I say tickling her.

She starts laughing really hard. I hear Mark laughing too. She starts laughing so hard that she starts snorting.

"Did I just hear snorting?" I smile.

"No?" She says hiding her face.

"Wow Jack you tickled her so much that she turned into a pig!" Mark laughs.

We walk inside no one is there but the workers. I walk up to the front desk We got our special socks for jumping on the trampolines. Mark and I talk to the guy at the front desk. Mark swipes his card then I swipe mine. The man behind the desk then goes to the door and turns the sign saying closed. We walk back over to Cameryn.

"What just happened?" She asks.

"Well we have the whole place to ourselves for as long as we want!" I say. She turns on the camera and straps it to her head.

"You look like a unicorn!" I laugh.

"Yes so fabulous!" Mark inputs. Mark tags her shoulder.

"TAG YOUR IT!" Mark says running to the trampolines I follow close behind him.

We split directions. She goes after Mark because he tagged her.