A normal day

*Cameryns POV
I woke up at 7:00 and got dressed. No one was up yet so I decided to make a vlog. It was not all that interesting I just ran around with Chica and Lego. I was yelling stuff like NATURE YOR SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! It was 8:00 when I was done. I walked back inside to the smell of bacon and eggs. I saw Jack and Mark looking at me in confusion.

"What were you doing out there?" Mark asked me.

"Making a vlog because I haven't uploaded any thing in three days." I said.

"Oh cool!" Mark said.

After talking a bit more Sarah walked down stairs and we all ate breakfast. We talked for awhile before Jack and Mark went to go record a video. Me and Sarah decided we would watch gravity falls. It was really fun we haven't really hung out before. I mean we did for a little bit but not for long. It was so fun. We then made sandwiches for us and the guys. Matt and Ryan were gone I think they were visiting family. Then me and Sarah started talking again.

"So what was life like before Jack adopted you?" She asked. If I'm honest I was a little surprised by the question.

"It sucked. I was bullied constantly. I dealt with more problems at the orphanage. Since no one really liked me I got moved around a lot. I did get adopted after Finn tried killing me but I was only there for a day." I said.

"What made them give you back?"she asked.

"Um.......... I don't know!" I said nervously trying to doge the question.

"You can tell me it's ok!" She said smiling.

"Scarlet! They didn't want me because of her." I said looking down.

"I am sorry was she like one of there kids and she didn't want you into the family?" She questioned.

"No! She is me!" I said.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" She asked concerned.

"You know how there is Anti-septic and Darkiplier? Well me evil is Scarlet. I have her under control now but then I didn't. I woke up in places I've never seen. Was covered in blood." I said tearing up.

"It's ok............ Man I thought that was fake!" She said.

"For them I don't know but for me no........but I wish it was!" I said.

We kept talking and it seemed forever before Jack and Mark were done recording.

"Do y'all want to go get super or do you want me to order something? Mark asked.

"Can we just order wings?" I asked.

"Yeah good idea I haven had wings in so long!" Mark said.

Mark ordered us food while I set up a place in the living room for us to eat. I also picked out a movie. There weren't a lot of movies to choose from so I let Jack pick out one. Jack looked across the living room and started laughing. I looked over to see what he was laughing at. I saw the pillow fort that I made I ran into it with Chica behind me. Jack ran over he squeezed himself into it with me. We were laughing because we were going to scare Mark. We heard the delivery guy open the door.

"Um that will be............woah are you Markiplier?!" The guy said smiling.

"Yes the one and only!" Mark replied. Me and Jack poked our heads out of the fort and waved at him. He smiled so big it warmed my heart.

"Um how much will it be again?" Mark asked.

"It free you have done so much for me it's the least I can do! Can you please tell Jack and SepticeyeCam I said hi. Thanks!" He said walking away waving. Man he seemed so sweet. We waited for Mark to set down the food. He walked over by the fort and I grabbed his leg and Jack jumped up out of the fort causing it to explode. It was amazing.

"I will get you back for that!" Mark said after screaming like a little girl. Jack and I laughed as we high-fived. Sara came down stair and we watched the movie. It was really funny. When the movie was over. I was really tiered Sarah said I could go and sleep in her room with her. I hugged the guy and told them good night. When we got to Sarah's room she closed and locked the door. I thought she was just going to change so I walked with my back towards her.

"Idiot!" She says. I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head then everything went black.

Authors note: thanks for reading I appreciate everyone of you! Sorry it was late.You all are amazing! Thank you all I love you so much❤️!
Midnightstar99 and Supergamer71005 you two are big inspirations for me!
Anyway I WILL SEE ALL YOU PEOPLE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!
-SepticeyeCam 🍀🇨🇮🍀