Chapter 12: Going home

*Cameryns POV
"Wake up Cameryn!" Jack said.
"We are going to pick up breakfast and leave you here to get ready. What do you want?" Mark said.

"A chicken biscuit." I said.

"Ok we will be back soon ok? Love you." Jack said walking out the door.

"Love you!" I called after him.

I got dressed.(outfit below). My white converse were a little messed up but comfy. I found a pair of black jeans in the suit case along with this cute alien shirt.

They weren't back so I decided to play my ukulele and dance around until they got back I played riptide

They weren't back so I decided to play my ukulele and dance around until they got back I played riptide.(song above)

*Jacks POV
It's so nice to be outside again. We walked to a little breakfast restaurant and pick up our food so we could bring it back to the hospital.

"I am so excited to hang out with Cameryn today!" Mark said.

"Yea us too!" All the guys said.

"She is such a sweetheart!" Ken said.

"I wonder what video games she likes?" Wade said.

"Well this morning I saw her phone and her lock screen was Undying!" I said excited.

We were back at the hospital. We walked back to Cameryns room.

"Shhhh!" Bob said. He waved us over. Cameryn was dancing around the room singing and playing her ukulele.

"I didn't know she could play like that!" Felix said.

"I didn't know she could sing!" Mark said.

Cameryn turned around and saw us. She started blushing.

"Cameryn I didn't know you could play that well or sing. That was amazing!" I said running to her giving her a hug.

We sat down talked and ate breakfast. It was eight in the morning when we were done.

"Cameryn are you ready to see your new home?" I asked.

"More than anything!" She replied smiling.

*Cameryns POV
I was having so much fun singing and dancing. I turned around while singing and dancing. I saw everyone crowded around the door looking in smiling. I blushed they weren't supposed to see me singing and dancing.

"Cameryn I didn't know you could play that well or sing. That was amazing!" Jack said running and giving me a hug.

"Thanks!" I said smiling.

Breakfast was really good. We all sat there talking trying to pass the time. When we were all done I looked at the time. 8:00! I was allowed to leave the hospital.

"Cameryn are you ready to see your new home?" Jack asked.

"More than anything!" I replied smiling.