Cuties

*Cameryns POV
Sophie and I run back into the hotel room to get our shirts and change into them. Mine says Sophie's best fren. Hers says Cameryns best fren. Me and Sophie are best friends now. I feel like I can trust her. I know she isn't another Sarah. She is different. We talk and talk. As we talk thoughts are running through my head. I am so anxious. I have never been to a concert. I can't wait to see my all time favorite artists on stage right in front of my eyes. I love twenty one pilots! They are all I listen to.

The elevator stops and the doors open and we head outside. Jack, Mark, Clark, Signe, and Amy follow behind. Everyone else said they would catch up with us later. There is a taxi waiting for us. Mark turns to me.

"Hey Cameryn. Sophie Jack and I will get in the first because we don't want to be late. Everyone else will get in the second one." He says. We climb into the taxi and head off.

"It seems a little early for a concert." I wander out loud.

"It does DOSENT it!" Sophie says. We laughed.

"Well I am not in charge of concert times!" Jack says.

We pull up to this big building. It looks like a local reck center. Jack pays the taxi driver and we walk up towards the doors.

Why is it so empty? Is this a terrible mix up? Oh man what is happening!

A man walks out with a radio and a clip board.

"Are you the Fischbach's and the McLoughlin's?" He asks. We nod.

"Alrighty this way. Please follow me." He says walking inside.

We walk in and see a giant stage with stage crew and workers everywhere. We wave. They smile and wave back. The man keeps walking. He stops when we get to a door.

"Mr Fischbach and McLoughlin would you please wait here while the girls get ready!" He says. They nod and walk inside.

"Have fun girls!" Mark says.

"See you later!" Jack waves.

The door closes. Sophie and I look at each other. She leans over.

"What's going on?" She asks.

"I don't know keep cool." I say.

The man stops walking. I can finally see his name tag. It says Garry. We stop in front of a door that says dressing room. Underneath that it says Tyler and Josh on it.

"Make sure to knock!" Garry says leaving us.

"Thank you Garry!" Sophie and I say.

We stand in front of the door for a few seconds. We exchange confused looks. Woah is this really happening? I slowly move my hand up towards the door. My clenched fists sits in front of the door for a couple of seconds before I move it to knock. After I knock we hear shuffling.

"You want me to get it?" A muffled woman's voice says behind the door. It sounds like Jenna. The door opens. It's Jenna. She is so beautiful. I am in awe.

"Oh you guys are so cute! Tyler Josh! Our guests are here. Cam Soph come in." She says opening the door wide. We walk in and sit on the couch.

"The boys are just finishing up. Would you like anything?" Jenna asks.

"A hug." I say under my breath. Sophie laughs.

"Of course you can have a hug!" Jenna says coming over and hugging me and Sophie. I laugh.

"You heard that?!" I ask. She nods and laughs.

"So how did this happen?" Sophie asks.

"How did what happen?" Jenna asks.

"Us being here and meeting you." I say.

"Wait you don't know. Well maybe you will find out." She smiles.

"Sorry guys just finishing up. Almost done!" Josh says. I look at Sophie and laugh.

"What?" Jenna and Sophie ask.

"He is almost DUN!" I say and they laugh.

"The pun is strong in this one!" Josh says from the bathroom. I laugh. Josh walks out of the bathroom first.  When he walks out and sees us he stops in his tracks. A smile forms on his face.

"Hey Tyler you gotta see this." He says. Tyler walks out. When he looks at us he smiles.

"I told you they were cute!" Jenna says.