Chapter 14: My Suprise

*Cameryns POV
"Cameryn would you like to see your room?" Jack asked smiling.

"Yesssss please!" I whined.

He laughed leading me up stairs covering my eyes. I am so excited. I wonder what it looks like? Jack stopped walking opening a door. He lead me in the room then uncovered my eyes. OMG THIS IS LIKE MY DREAM ROOM. How did he get this so perfect?

"Jack I love it!" I yelled.

"Wow Cam you are almost as loud as Jack!" Felix said walking up stairs. I laughed running around my room looking at all the trinkets. Then I noticed a strange door.

"Jack where does that door lead to?" I asked.

"Your surprise!" He said smiling from ear to ear.

"Did you show her yet?" Mark said walking into my room and sitting on my bed.

"Not yet! Cameryn on the count of three you can open the door ok! 1........2................3!

I opened the door.

"JACK THIS IS AMAZING!" I ran out gave him a hug and then ran back into the room(pic above).

"You wanna play whos your daddy with us?" Ken asked.

"Yesssss I want to be the dad!" I said.

"Ok let us get everyone set up. Bob and Wade do you have a computer? What about Ken and Felix?" Jack asked

"Yes!" They yelled.

This was going to be so fun!

(Time skip)

"Jack come back! Bob don't drink bleach! Mark please don't douse yourself in gas. MARK DONT LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE! Great now you're all on fire. I give up this is why mom left us!" I yelled.

I could hear all the guys laughing. It was there turn to be the dads and for me to be the only baby. Payback!

"Cameryn where are you?" Jack said in his creepy flowey voice.

I was like a ninja. I was going through vents. I found the tazer and I shot Mark with it.

"Damn it Cameryn!" Mark yelled laughing.

I decided to find the car key and drive away. Right as I pushed the gas Ken walked in.

"Guys I found her! *CRASH* Nevermind!" He said.

"YAY I WIN!" I yelled.

"I swear you are louder than Jack." Felix said laughing.

"Oh my gosh it's five o'clock guys!" Wade yelled.

"Everyone to the living room!" Mark called.

We all ran into the living room. I sat on the couch. Everyone looked sad

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Me, Bob, Ken, and Felix have to go back home." Wade said.

"I am staying for a little longer!" Mark said.

I ran over giving them all a hug.

"Guys it's ok don't feel bad I will call and skype you. I understand you can't stay here forever."

They loaded into the car.

"Jack I will drive them you and Cameryn catch up." Mark said pulling out of the drive way.

"Wanna go record a video with me?" Jack asked.

"Do I!" I said running to his recording room.

(Video)
"TOP OF THE MORNING LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY DAUGHTER CAMERYN!" Jack yelled.

"Hey I am Cameryn." I said shyly.

"Tell them about yourself!" Jack said.

"I am 15 I love gaming I am a tomboy other than that I am pretty boring." I said laughing.

Jack talked to the camera more while I sat there.

"Shortly she will have her own channel!" He said surprising me.

"I will?" I asked.

"Yea! THANK YOU GUYS FOR WATCHING THIS VIDEO IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" He yelled
(End of video)

The comments were really nice like she's adorable or I can't wait for her channel. Jack showed me how to edit videos until we heard Mark pull in the driveway.

"We should scare him!" I said turning to Jack.

"Ok let's hide!" He said running.

I hid behind the couch. When Mark opened the door Jack jumped out at him. I waited in my place. They sat down on the couch.

"Wheres Cameryn?" Mark asked.

"She went to bed." Jack said.

After he said that I jumped up and scared Mark. He jumped so much he fell off the couch.

"That's it I'm gonna get you!" Mark said jumping up and running after me.

I ran so fast. Mark was catching up to me I turned a corner. Jack was around the corner. They had cornered me. They caught me and they tickled me. Until I surrender.

"I am starving!" Jack said.

"I got pizza." Mark said.

"Come on Cameryn lets eat!" Jack said.

"You guys go ahead I'm not hungry." I said.

Mark grabbed the pizza and brought it to the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" Jack asked.

"Let's watch sponge bob!" I said.

Three episodes later I felt tired and layed my head on Jacks shoulder. I felt him pick me up and carry me to my room.

"Goodnight Cameryn I love you!" Jack said leaning down and kissing my head.

"I love you too dad!" I said and then I was asleep.