Chapter 47: Back Agian

*Cameryns POV

"Miss me?" Scarlet says sending shivers down my spine.

"I thought I got rid of you." I snap.

"You could never get rid of us!" Anti snaps. Great he is here too.

"Close the door and lock it!" Scarlet says. I walk over to the door look out into the hallway to check for Jack and Signe. I close it and lock it.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"You know it would be a shame if something were to happen to Ash." Anti says looking at me smiling.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yell.

"Shhh don't want Jack to hear us do we?" Anti says pulling out a knife. I shake my head no.

"Good now listen up! You know what you are so come with us and teach Scarlet what you know about the powers and everyone lives. If you don't well you get the picture." Anti grins.

"I don't know if she even has any powers. I don't know what I am." I say.

"Well we have a guy for that." Scarlet grins.

"Ok I will go with you just don't hurt anyone and let Ash go!" I beg.

"Done!" Anti says.

"Anti when we leave give Jack a message." I say.

"How I am not in his head anymore?" He asks unlocking the door and jumping through the window with me close behind. I climb down the vines next to my window.

"If you go in a mirror you can talk to Jack. Or leave a note." I explain.

"Cameryn walk this way if you try and run you are dead!" Scarlet snaps.

No one could see or hear them unless they had a dark side also. So I walk down the street and they are barking directions.

"Turn left!" Scarlet says.

We are at another garden. It looks like the one that Signe took me to but like the darker version. We walk inside and I see someone sitting on the ground. Scarlet walks up to him and hugs him. I can't hear what they are saying. The guy turns around. WHAT?

"Darkiplier?" I gasp.

"You look so surprised!" He grins.

"Yeah Mark wouldn't release you ever!" I say.

"Anti and Scarlet helped me escape from Mark. Don't worry he is fine..........for now!" He laughs. Crap! I knew Mark would need us.

"Ok what now?" I ask.

"And I thought Scarlet was the sassy one!" Dark remarks. Haha very funny.......not.

"Now you walk over to Dark. He can read what you are. Then you teach Scarlet what you know." Anti explains. I walk over to Dark. He sneers.

"Oh come on I don't bite." He jokes. I reluctantly take his hands. He focuses really hard.

"What the hell?" He yells.

"What?!" Anti asks.

"I can't read her I don't know what she is. She is clearly part demon but I don't know what the other half is. It's not angel whatever it is." He exclaims. What?!

"What are you?" Anti questions.

"I don't know?" I cry.

"Well you better find out!" Scarlet snaps.

"Well go ahead and teach her. We will deal with the rest later." Dark snaps.

Scarlet drags me over to a clear spot. I teach her almost everything I know. I didn't teach her the powerful tricks or defense. She can't be stronger than me. I have to have an advantage over her or else she is unstoppable. I left her to play around with her powers. I sat on the stump of a tree. I notice Anti is gone he is probably messing with Jack.

*Jack POV
I am finishing up my last upload. I just need to edit my outro. I reach over and nock over my water.

"SH*T!" I yell running to the bathroom.

I run and grab a towel. I trip on the way over my cords. I open the bathroom closet and grab a towel I run out and wipe up the mess. That was close. I walk back in the bathroom and hang up the wet towel. I look in the mirror. I see myself but I am not facing that way. WTF! Then I hear laughing.

"Anti I thought you were gone!" I growl.

"You and Cameryn have high expectations!" He laughs.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Wow sassy are we! I don't have to tell you just let you figure it out." He yells.

"What have you done?!" I yell back.

"Oh you'll see!" He says leaving.

"Come back you bastard!" I yell. Oh crap Cameryn! I run into her room and of course she isn't there. Freaking Anti. There is a note.

Dear Jack
Cameryn has chosen to come with us. We will soon return her. She may be a little messed up when we are done with her. If you come we will kill her.

Scarlet, Anti, and Darkiplier.

Oh no Mark. I need to call him I run to my phone and call him.

"Mark are you ok?!" I yell.

"Yea I am fine. How's Cameryn?" He asks.

"She is gone!" I cry out.

"DARKIPLIER!" Mark growls.

"You know." I ask.

"Yea I am getting on my flight to Ireland!" He says hanging up.

I put down my phone and go to Signe. I decide to tell her what's wrong.

"Does Anti know we are dating?" She asks.

"Yea but he doesn't know what you look like! I know what you are thinking it is to dangerous!" I say.

"I will be fine!" She says hugging me.

"I can't lose ether of you!" I cry.

"You won't!" She says hugging me.

How am I supposed to just sit here and do nothing. If I go she will be killed. I need to sneak in. I hear rustling behind me.

"Sorry Jack!" Someone says and I feel a sharp pain in my neck. Then everything goes black.