Chapter two: Really?

*Jacks POV
"There is one more Mr. McLoughlin!"the lady said looking out the door.

The room is silent and I can here two people talking out side of the door.

"Sweetheart nobody wants a stupid,fat, ugly girl so go up and pack your things we are shipping you to New York." I was shocked that an adult would say that to a child.

"No!"was all the little girl said as she ran to her room sobbing. I ran after her and as I walked by the administrator I was shocked that she would say that. I ran as fast as I could.......man that girls was fast!

*Cameryns POV
Is someone running after me? I have to run faster........ Oh no PANIC ATTACK!
I ran to my room and sat in the corner rocking back and forth. I heard someone come in my room I didn't dare to look up I was to scared.
I heard a strangely familiar voice who could it be?

" Are you ok?" The man said.

I was crying so hard I could not answer him. He was so nice he waited till I calmed down enough to be able to speak. I apologized for the mess I was. He said that it was ok. He has such a familiar voice it somehow calming.We sat in silence for awhile. When he realized I was calming down he started laughing. What are you laughing at?

" I like your shirt!" He said chuckling. I looked down realizing that I was wearing my Jacksepticeye t-shirt. Oh my gosh did this guy know who Jacksepticeye is? I have to see what he looks like. I looked up and I saw.........

* JACKS POV
I felt so sorry for her. She apologized for crying man she is so sweet how could they be mean to her? We sat there for awhile before she calmed down. I tried to see her face but her long orange hair was covering it. I saw something on her shirt. WAS SHE WEARING ONE OF MY SHIRTS? All I could do was laugh.
With her face still buried she asks " what are you laughing at?" Still laughing I say I like your shirt. She looks down at her shirt. After a minute or two she looks up to me. A look of pure shock and joy spreads across her face.