Chapter 53: Ash

*Cameryn POV
"CAMERYN WAKE UP!"  Mark yells.

"WHATS WRONG!" I yell back.

"ITS DINNER TIME!" He yells back.

"Don't scare me like that!" I say holding my heart.

"Sorry munchkin." He says hugging me.

I run down stair with Mark. There is a loud thudding behind me. What the heck! I continue running down stairs. I get to the dinner table and sit down. Jack, Signe, and Mark are all looking at something. I wonder what it is. *THUD* I turn around and I see Cuan. He is enormous. He is just sitting there being adorable.

"Cuan looks like one of the wolves from Princess Mononoke. He so cool and fluffy!" Jacks says running and hugging Cuan. Cuan licks the side of his face.

"Ew!" Jack says wiping slobber off his face. We all laugh.

I shrink Cuan back down to his normal size which is still big. Like Great Dane big. We began eating. Jack had cooked some bacon and we are having blt's. They are so good! As I am about to eat the last bite of my sandwich Cuan eats it right out of my hands.

"Hey!" I say laughing. Cuan runs away.

"Where do you think you are going mister!" I laugh chasing after him.

He runs into the backyard. He stops and starts growling. Cuan doesn't just growl at nothing. It is starting to freak me out.

"What is it boy?!" I whisper.

He leads me to the side of the house. I see a message and a shirt. What?! Is it from Ash? I pick up the shirt weird. I have never seen this shirt before. I pick up the note I don't read it yet. I stuff it in my pocket and I hide the t-shirt knowing they would ask questions. I walk back inside with a smile. Cuan follows behind. After dinner I go up to my room. I told Jack, Mark, and Signe I needed some time to myself. I climb up on the roof with Cuan. I don't want anything bad to happen. I take out the letter and unfold it.

Dear Cameryn
I was wondering if you would see a movie with me this Saturday. I wanted to see a scary movie since today is Friday the 13 but I have school. I would really like it if you could make it. It could be a first date type thing. If you want. Please text yes or no. If you say yes see you!

Wow that sweet. He is cute! Ok I will ask Jack if I can go. It doesn't make any since though. Why was Cuan growling? What would make him do that? I climb back into my window and lock it behind me. I walk down stairs and go up to Jack.

"Hey dad could I see a movie with a friend tomorrow?" I ask.

"Of course just take Cuan. He will protect you!" Jack says hugging me. I tell everyone goodnight and head up stairs. I get out my phone and text Ash.

Me: I would love to go to the movies with you!

Ash: Really?!

Me: Of course! What time?

Ash: 12:30! Wow! I get my first date with the girl of my dreams.

Me:☺️ awe

Ash: Well sweet dreams angel!

Me: Goodnight

I put down my phone and smile to my self. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. Maybe things are finally working in my favor. I drift off to sleep.

I wake up to my alarm going off. I run down stairs and see Mark. I go up and hug him. Then Signe then Jack. I sit and eat my breakfast. After I am done I run up stairs.

"Well someone is excited! For a date?"Signe asks smiling.

"No. Not a date a hang out!" I say.

"Sure. It wouldn't happen to be with that guy Ash would it?" She asks smiling.

"What how did you know?" I ask.

"I told you he like you!" She smiles.

"Ok well I will leave you to get ready!" She says closing my door.

(Time skip)

"Hello Cameryn! You look very pretty!" He says.

"Thank you. You look handsome!" I blush.

Ash takes my hand and leads me to our seats. He is so nice and a gentleman. I can feel Cuan move in my pocket. We decided to see Civil War. It was such a good action packed movie. The movie is over and Ash said he would walk me home. He was holding my hand the whole time. So sweet. Ash stops and looks into to my eyes and leans in close. My first kiss!

"Sorry Cameryn!" Ash says pushing a needle in my throat. The world starts to fade as I fall to the ground.

"I trusted you!" I say with the world growing darker and darker.

"Mistake number one!" Ash says kicking my side.